Requests & Ideas, the beginning - page 66

Linuxser:
Sorry, I misspelled the question. M30 = how many on history Only one minute?

I counted 54 seconds

endo77:
I counted 54 seconds

I suppose it would take longer if you start moving stops often. Currently, it places one order a day and moves the stop once a day using a broker stop so....

Shall I take the time to post the ea, how it works and some settings instructions?

that would be great

I think the larry william money management mod would be great on any thing with a consistent win record !!!!!!!! on its on a few ea in the elite section if you want to check it out one i can think of is the trendstrength ea

an improvement for a simple yet effective indicator

i have this indicator , i think its pretty important for anyone to have ,

yet i would like to be able to determine how many days it shows, for me 3 days are enough, maybe even 2 .

the indicator shows previous day highs lows, and here it is:

Files:

Breakout strategy

to everyone: (teet)

Is anybody using a breakout strategy or can you provide with ideas on how to build one (if there are any indicators that I can use or anything that can help me to create a breakout strategy)

thanks alot

Love the site

Nathan

As to me so I used (and using sometimes) this one for long time: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173261 for M5 timeframe. It is manually.

And you can check elite indicators' section here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum

There are many Eas working on breakout so check this thread: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/176044 for SBS versions, TPE, 20 pips and many more.

new profitable EA

Hi guys ,

A friend gave me this EA that seems to work very good

in eur/gbp with a low spread .

it is compiled in EX4 , but it must

be performed , the stop loss I think that it is too much

big , I think that if there is anyone of you that could

perform it , for working with an smaller stop loss , it would

be the perfect scalper , for a maximum spread of 4 pips ,

and perhaps that it could work too in eur-chf

it seems to work very good in fxopen broker , but in ibfx

it doesn,t work so good

Thank you

Files:

You need to post the MQL file for people to adjust the code for you

Professional Interview Series

Hi Everyone,

What an amazing forum!

I started my forex journey last September and only stumbled across this site a few weeks ago. I feel like Ive found forex and EA heaven. Ive been following a few threads in the elite section and am blown away with the info there. Its very easy to get caught up in a thread and forget to sleep!

Myself and a colleague are putting together an "Introduction to trading robots" professional interview series and would love to speak to some experienced EA designers and users.

There is an absolute ton of garbage out on the web and we would like to do our bit to redress the balance.

Look forward to talking to some of you soon

Cheers

Hello,

Is it possible to develop an EA for zup indicator ?

Do we have something like this here? Done a search and I havent founfd something.

Thank you

B

Reason: