Requests & Ideas, the beginning - page 61

it is not working again.it si show this mesaage

I am trying to automate trading of the following system.

2oo day MA cross, using Awsome indicator and Stochastic histogram.

Daily TF, buy when Ma cross and both indies are green, sell on reverse.

Hidden SL/TP/TS, Magic Nr,

Anyone can help?

Thanks

Need someone to code an EA...

Greetings.

I use only one indicator and have decided to try it with an EA. I am looking for someone to help me with the coding.

The code should contain adjustable take profit, adjustable lot size, optional trailing stops, adjustable stop loss, and a current trade exit when a new signal is generated. For example, you are in a trade with plus 40 pips and your take profit is 50 pips, but a new signal from the indicator is showing. At that point the EA should exit the current trade and enter the new trade, opposite direction. This (the exiting of a current trade and entering new trade) is crucial to the EA's success because it can at times react very quickly, especially in this current market swing sizes.

This is a very easy indicator to trade and I believe the coding will also be easy. The indicator, as I mentioned, generates buy and sell signals.

If you can code this for me, please contact me via private message.

need help,thanks ahead

any kind guy help me put one more moving average line on this indicator?thanks.

Files:

Volume Custome 2xMA

goodsignal:
any kind guy help me put one more moving average line on this indicator?thanks.

Try this i have not tested it.

09/12/2008 - 1.48am

I have had a chance to check this out and I have found and fixed a couple of bugs.

volume_custome_2xma.mq4

Files:

to cja

thank you!

Hi,

I'm thinking of automating my strategy but I don't know about programming.

Its a very simple method.Just base on support and resistance and stochastic.

when stochastic cross up,the price is higher than previous support,buy at the break of previous bar high.Vice versa for sell.profit target i'm thinking of 2 ways,either a fix 10pip profit or if its a buy,it will exit only if break previous bar low.it will continue to trail the profit until it break previous low.

In general,price action show higher high,stochastic cross up will be buy when break out of previous bar by 1 pip.Timeframe 5min.

I did saw a support and resistance indicator,i shall attach it.

Which Indicators are most accurate for new EA?

I'm looking for an indicator or a combination of indicators to use in a new EA. I'm hoping to put something together that will pick up maybe 70 - 100 pips for each win. I will begin with EURUSD and expand when we get some OK results.

Any suggestions on something that might bring in perhaps 80% or better win strike rate?

I've looked at MTF CCI and MTF MACD, also ADX, RSI, EMA and MTF EMA but nothing is giving me acceptable results. The best I can get is about 40% win rate with 75 SL and 125 TP.

Is anyone using a trigger in an existing EA that is good for 80% or more wins?

200-400pips EA

Hello everyone i am new in forex but a have experience in stock trade.I am looking for a Ea whit profit 20% per month or 200-400 pips per month.There are too many ea in the elite section but a can find one not to be a scalper and whit smal DD.I have 1000$ to put in real account and looking for safety EA if it posible.Can you give me solution and sorry about my english!

godfather4:
Hello everyone i am new in forex but a have experience in stock trade.I am looking for a Ea whit profit 20% per month or 200-400 pips per month.There are too many ea in the elite section but a can find one not to be a scalper and whit smal DD.I have 1000$ to put in real account and looking for safety EA if it posible.Can you give me solution and sorry about my english!

There is some discussion about on this thread: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173397

Specific post: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173397/page69

There are another posts but that last' s

Reason: