Requests & Ideas, the beginning - page 55

Not quite what I was looking for, but a big help!

THANKS!

floatingw:
Hi all,

Sorry 4 my english :P

How do you look this?

(and opositive for buy)

nondisclosure007:
linuxuser,

thanks. I figured out what was going on. I wasn't setting the timeframe in my custom call indicator to 0 (current tf) i had it around a month.

thanks anyways.

You didn't define what CurBar is

See other Ea's as examples:

CurrBar = iTime(Symbol(),0,0);

PrevBar = iTime(Symbol(),0,1);

Also, you EA is only requesting values, no more no less.

3 Indicators

This is a screen shot of part of the Pallada system. I am looking for the three indicators:

The fist one colors the bars Red -> Tomatoe ->Dodger Blue -> Blue depending on the trend.

The second one is based on Bollinger Bands with 1.5 Std Deviations. This is the Red and Blue lines above or below the bars.

The last one is called #Pallada Exits and those are the Red and Yellow Arrows.

I have seen the first two somewhere on this site but I don't remember where. The third one *may* be proprietary to Pallada but I thought I would ask anyway.

Thanks,

Dave

Files:
indicators.gif  10 kb

hitescape:
This is a screen shot of part of the Pallada system. I am looking for the three indicators:

The fist one colors the bars Red -> Tomatoe ->Dodger Blue -> Blue depending on the trend.

The second one is based on Bollinger Bands with 1.5 Std Deviations. This is the Red and Blue lines above or below the bars.

The last one is called #Pallada Exits and those are the Red and Yellow Arrows.

I have seen the first two somewhere on this site but I don't remember where. The third one *may* be proprietary to Pallada but I thought I would ask anyway.

Thanks,

Dave

Pallada? nice word. What's mean thieves or something like?. Some people have a face like a rock.

Indicators:

You could find BBands_Stop here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum

Arrows and painted bars on : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173249

request for an indicator

hi all,

has anyone seen an mt4 version of this tradestation indicator?

it shows when the market is moving sideways in real time.

thanks in advance if anyone can help.

marcie

ps not sure if this is the right place to make this request as this is my first post on this forum - apologies if i have got it wrong.

Files:
ts-eurusd.gif  17 kb

marcxa:
hi all,

has anyone seen an mt4 version of this tradestation indicator?

it shows when the market is moving sideways in real time.

thanks in advance if anyone can help.

marcie

ps not sure if this is the right place to make this request as this is my first post on this forum - apologies if i have got it wrong.

It's the right place. We only need more info or the code.

EA Managed Stop Buy/Sell Orders

Does anyone know where I can find sample functions for having the EA manage a Stop Buy or Stop Sell function?

I want to set the Stop Buy or Stop Sell a few points above the previous bar. On short TFs, the Entry Point I want is often within 5 pips of the current price and MT4 (or the Broker?) won't accept a Stop Buy or Sell order so close to the market.

I am looking for a function to call with all the normal parameters that will place a market order when the market reaches my Entry Price.

Thanks,

Dave

ea development

Hi guys can anybody develop an EA that open an Buy when price is 20 pips below sma 200 and a sell when price is 20 pips above sma 200?

Thanks

Thomas

That's all I wanted the EA to do. So I could see the problems I was having.

thanks. I knew I left something out.

Linuxser:
You didn't define what CurBar is

See other Ea's as examples:

CurrBar = iTime(Symbol(),0,0);

PrevBar = iTime(Symbol(),0,1);

Also, you EA is only requesting values, no more no less.

Couple small tweaks on Dolly Ea

Hello,

Could someone take a look and see if the following can be added to the dolly ea and indicator i have:

on the expert:

1. add a time filter with open and close imput so the ea can only do a buy stop or sell stop between a set time period

the open graphics indicator

add a gmt time shift

Thanks in advance for help with this

Mike

Reason: