Requests & Ideas, the beginning - page 22

Write an E A

Hi Guys

Found this fourm a few days ago--great set up

I want to write an E A or have one written, I read the instruction book on mt4- mlq ll, My brain exploded--it would take me 6 months to digest the process.

Any suggestions will be appreciated

A P

A P:
Hi Guys

Found this fourm a few days ago--great set up

I want to write an E A or have one written, I read the instruction book on mt4- mlq ll, My brain exploded--it would take me 6 months to digest the process.

Any suggestions will be appreciated

A P

There are a lot of EAs and usefull links.

Look at files thread (i am updating this thread almos daily) and how to start thread.

Besides there is request and ideas thread so you may place your request.

Files:
rapidfire.mq4  4 kb

Do you Know What The Name Of This Indicator SET Is ?

If you know what the names of these indicators are please post it here and where i might find them thanks !!!!!

Files:
cris3.gif  15 kb

How to fire an order lower of the breakout of a level?

Hello to all the member!

I ask here first time because I think it is possible I am asking for something already developed and available...

I would like an EA where to input a level, and, on the break of it, have an order sent, with SL and TP as usual (or traling, etc.).

This can obviously be done with a limit order and a bracket, but what I need is not to enter AT the breakout, but at a different , lower (for a long) and customizablelevel.

Example: currently EURUSD is at 1.3168. I want to enter at this level, but only after it has touched 1.3174.

So, if it goes to 3172, no order, if it goes to 3174 or more, a limt order to buy at 3168 is fired.

The purpose is to enter when/if it retraces...

Any idea about?

Triton18:
Hello to all the member!

I ask here first time because I think it is possible I am asking for something already developed and available...

I would like an EA where to input a level, and, on the break of it, have an order sent, with SL and TP as usual (or traling, etc.).

This can obviously be done with a limit order and a bracket, but what I need is not to enter AT the breakout, but at a different , lower (for a long) and customizablelevel.

Example: currently EURUSD is at 1.3168. I want to enter at this level, but only after it has touched 1.3174.

So, if it goes to 3172, no order, if it goes to 3174 or more, a limt order to buy at 3168 is fired.

The purpose is to enter when/if it retraces...

Any idea about?

You may do it in Metatrader manually with no problem. Pending orders.

Besides there are scripts to do it easy or to open many opending orders.

There are script to modify/delete any order as lines on the chart (stop loss line, take profit line and so on).

Thre are EAs which is doing ot automatically according to some trading system.

Try to look at the files thread for some link.

Most Active Martingale EA for EUR/USD & USD/CHF ?

Greetings,

I am looking to find the most active Martingale EA for the EUR/USD & USD/CHF pairs.

Could someone please which one is best, as well as time frame & settings for good profits on the EURR/USD & USD/CHF.

Looking for EA - Vegas Wealth Builder

hi

anybody thera... have are ea for VWB.... i heard this system have rent to www.colletive2. its may good

can post here for latest version / indikator for this...

using manual trading on this... seem very easy...

Reason: