Requests & Ideas, the beginning - page 12

Programmer needed - will share!

Hi, I have paid a great deal for a great system but because of my working hours I only get to place 1 or 2 hurried trades before running to work, which did give me an $800 gain in 1 week from $400 deposit in the demo account it still is not going to work, this trade needs to be traded every time the conditions are met only between 3 an 6 am est and again from 8:45 till 11am est.

I will share this free if someone can code an EA using the exact rules which I have and I will also include the secret part of this course compounding..

If you started with $500 you would need to let your account compound for a while to build up equity. If you made $200 your first month and left it in there then you would have $700 the next month and if you made $300 the second month and you left it in your account then you would have $1000 and you keep doing that until you reach a point where you feel comfortable. If you built up to $16,000 and made 50% profit for the month then that would be $8000 in profit and if you withdrew it all you would still be left with $16,000 and could possible make another $8000 the next month and so on

So anyways I have a great system but I can't use it to its full potential so I need an EA to do it for me.

I will send the entire course which has all the rules etc for this simple trade to a known and respected programmer on this forum, lets do this guys

Trailing Stop for MT 4

Hello all,

Can any body come across a good trailing stop which can be used in MT 4 platform. At present MT 4 offers only 15 pip trailing stop minimum. But i would like to have a custom made one.

Please let me know if you guys have any.....

Thanks

Aakif

aakif:
Hello all,

Can any body come across a good trailing stop which can be used in MT 4 platform. At present MT 4 offers only 15 pip trailing stop minimum. But i would like to have a custom made one.

Please let me know if you guys have any.....

Thanks

Aakif

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum

Thanks

Hi fotovat,

Iam very new to Forex, can you please explain the parameters in this EA file. I saw the post from newdigital but still cant understand.

Thanks for your understanding.

--Aakif

AllPositions = true( To modify all positions ) False(modify chart positions)

ProfitTrailing = true( To Trail only postions on profit not loss )

TrailingStop = the fixed size of trail on pips never fewr then your brooker spread

TrailingStep = the step of trail

UseSound = to use a sound signal

NameFileSound = the name of used sound signal file

EA to Trade on Open/Close of Candlestick

I don't know if this is possible but just an idea i have. Looking for an EA to Trade on the Open/Close of individual Candlesticks or Bars. EA should include a trend indicator such as HAMA PAD looking for strong trend direction. If there is a strong trend in play, then the EA would open and close orders on individual candlesticks as they occur during the trend period.

If this is not possible, are there any indictors available that could alert me of the upcoming opening or closing of a candlestick that i can insert into the HAMA PAD charts i have.

Coding Request

Found this indicator description on another website written for tradestation. i've been searching for a similar mt4 indicator and have yet to find one. i'm not a programmer so i was wondering if any of you can code this for mt4. also thought this might make a good ea for mt4.

Heiken Ashi for MT4

Here is a Heiken Ashi indicator for MT4 that I found floating around

on the internet.

Coder

Files:

buy sell ea

hi all,

i was busy developping my 3 emas system posted in the "manual trading system" the result is shown in the attached pic. i need an expert that:

1- reads the buy and sell signals from my attached " 3emas signals v0.1" indicator.

2- the expert have to buy or sell a preset no of lots. many buy signals can show in an uptrend or downtrend.

3- close all current and reverse when the indicator gives an opposite signal.

4- have trailing stop, magic no, and money management.

the indicator development includes the strated the expert is only for automation.

i really appreciate your help.

Files:

MA/AO system suggestion

I'm new to this forum and first of all I would like to thank you guys for all the great work!

Attached is the euro chart, last two week, having NonLagMA_v5 (21/13) and Awesome (default) on. Trade in the direction of NonLagMA after Awesome shows at least 2 bars in the opposite direction. Entry on stop above/below 2-bar high/low. Stop loss 2-bar high/low when profitable (initial SL @ previous pivot). You can see a few poor trades which happened between sessions (avoided with a time filter).

Any feedback welcome.

Thanks, Alex

Files:
euro.gif  99 kb
Reason: