[Archive!] Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass it by. Couldn't go anywhere without you - 2. - page 530

granit77:
There's even a closer, right on our website.
And there's also such a thing as search, which is when the words for the subject are inserted into a search engine.
http://www.google.ru/search?as_sitesearch=mql4.com&as_q=автооптимизатор
Thanks for the reply! Tried it. Couldn't find an auto-optimizer. Need one that optimises parameters during the test

Dimka-novitsek:

Good evening!!! I have a question about the Alert function. Here's a robot without a big middle chunk and many h

Alert should log the priceAlert ("price", price); let's say 1.4825, and it does, i.e. the variable is normal. And then!!!

Alert ("Price +otstup*Point",Price +otstup*Point); It is Price + indent(20pp)* multiply by a point(0.0001) total-1.4805 should be, (!!!!) but writes 0.002

etc. Here: How do I understand? What is the syntax for the formulas?

You have prise and price different variables. Accordingly Price=0.

(Price + otstup) *Point - brackets should indicate the sequence of operations. Because it thinks (rightly so) that multiplication and division operations take precedence before addition and subtraction. It looks like this

Vinin:

Why are there so many arrays?

I mainly write EAs, but here I had to rewrite the indicator and put variables in arrays.

If I remove the number of arrays, the re-rating will disappear? As far as I know, the re-rating usually occurs as a consequence of an improperly implemented loop.

what else can cause it?

(in this case, the overdraw occurs as follows: fill the columns on the chart, and after reinitialization of the chart, some of the columns disappear.)

001:
Thanks for the reply! Tried it. Couldn't find an auto-optimizer. I need one that optimises the parameters during the test.
Oh, so you're the one with the pearl buttons. Finished exactly not posted, although people have. But this link, too, if you look carefully, has something useful.
Virtual optimizer embedded in the Expert Advisor
Auto optimizer as an indicator

Dimka-novitsek:

Good evening!!! I have a question about the Alert function. Here's a robot without a big middle chunk and many h

Alert should log the priceAlert ("price", price); let's say 1.4825, and it does, i.e. the variable is OK. And then!!!

Alert ("Price +otstup*Point",Price +otstup*Point); It is Price + indent(20pp)* multiply by a point(0.0001) total-1.4805 should be, (!!!!) but writes 0.002

etc. Here: How do I understand? What kind of formula syntax is needed?

All wrong again... Looks like someone or something is going to get shot here...

I gave you the code to find the last closed position on the take. All you had to do was put in it to delete positions and orders...

You're making a mess again... What a mess...

Delete must be at the end of the list ...

One more thing: you have a condition: If the order type is Buy and Sell... This is nonsense... The same order may be both Buy and Sell?

I did not even bother to look at the rest of the ... You should be a moustachioed babysitter... I'm sorry... Ten thousand times on the same rake...

After all, I could take my code as a basis, but I just need to do the countdown in the loop... You're not thinking, are you?

I am writing an EA and would like to insert a condition not to open a position if there are open positions on other pairs, and I have no idea where to start.

Dear critics, can you point me in the direction of this condition?

Sancho77:

I am writing an EA and would like to insert a condition not to open a position if there are open positions on other pairs, and I have no idea where to start.

Dear critics, can you point me in the direction of this condition?

Useful functions from KimIV

Thank you! Got an idea with the NumberOfPositions() function

alexshell:

You have prise and Price as different variables. So Price=0.

Yeah, sorry about that, it must be the heat, I get a little run down at times. Sorry. Thanks!!!!!!!!!
Reason: