EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 937

chepikds >>:

У меня предположительно вырисовалось 2 поддержки:

вот только с низом до конца не определился, может быть прокол, а может и не быть, а может....

Looks like we're going for blue, but at 1630, we'll see...

NikT_58! Your pictures never open properly (enlarge). Can you post them in any other way so that you can see them properly? :)

tomas911 писал(а) >>

Perhaps there's a mental problem...

Anyone can insult an artist!

Alexan >>:
NikT_58 ! Твои картинки никогда нельзя открыть нормально (увеличить). Можешь как-то по-другому выкладывать, чтоб разглядеть нормально можно было? :)

How to post pictures correctly:

1. Pictures of this type (flat images, screenshots) should preferably be posted in the GIF format, which is the most compatible format and uses lossless compression (image degradation). The closest corresponding format to it is PNG.

2. Picture file can be created in any program, but to display it properly, you must open it in Paint and reshape, formats differ slightly and only the Melkosoft format is normally opened by all browsers.

The picture should be attached to the message, and not added as a link to the image on the server. The fact that if you add a link, there are problems with its display, as in the forum (file not found), and with the server, not all servers normally give pictures to users and you can not immediately notice it.

Sens !

I am shorting the Jew at 1.50, and the Austrian, too.

According to my lay-out the Jew needs to reach 1.3468, and then I will go longing till 1.54-1.56.

I will wait for the news, and then I will close if we will not go down, but I will not go long, I prefer being late than too early :).

I usually go long on currencies.

I do not trade short intervals, that's why I wanted to know what someone thinks.

Thank you very much for your help.

By the way, if interested, I can offer an interesting deal and for free !!!!

:)))

My distant idea, this purchase of a EVRAINE/AUSTRALIAN !!!

Don't know how long you will have to hold this position, mona 6 months, mona a year.

Look at the chart in weeks and month.

The level is 1.5572.

If the market allows (it still needs to go down there), from there I will start to pick it up little by little.

Well, it means I will buy (approximately) 0.1 lot at 10 000 roubles depo.

And I'll forget about this money at all. If I lose depo, so I will lose it, and if not, it will go to 1.9387.

I think it is worth it. The main thing is not to start doing anything obscure with the account,

don't add to it, don't dilute it, and so on.

You have to be patient. Here.

Galina >>:

Сенкс !

Я в шорты по евре от 1,50 играю, и по австролийцу тоже.

По моей раскладке выходит, что евре на 1,3468 надо доковылять, а там я в лонги до 1,54-1,56 встану.

Подожду новостей, а там закроюсь если вниз не пойдем, но в лонг вставать не стану, лутьше позно чем слишком рано переварочиватся :).

Я на дольняк по валютам обычно хожу.

Короткие интервалы не торгую, потому и спросила, кто что в моменте думает.

Огромное спасибо за помощь.

Totally agree! I'm also thinking of covering at 35 and starting to open longs from there, but with slightly higher targets :))

At 1.35, it might not make it, although I'd like to.

You have to keep your hand in.)

And about the goals....

I'VE HAD ENOUGH :)))))

Galina >>:

Кстати, если интересно, могу предложить интересную сделку и совершенно бесплатно !!!!

:)))

Моя далекая идея, эта покупка ЕВРЫ/АВСТРАЛИЙЦА !!!

не знаю как долго придется держать эту позу, мона 6 месяцев, мона год.

Посмотрите график в неделях и месяце.

Уровень 1,5572.

Если рынок позволит (ей туда надо еще опуститься), оттуда я начну ее понемногу подбирать.

Ну, это значит куплю (примерно) на 0,1 лот при депо в 10 000 рублей.

И забуду про эти деньги вообще. Солью депо так солью, а если нет, то уйдет она на 1,9387

Помоему оно того стоит. Главное не начать совершать никаких неясных действий со счетом,

не добавляться, не разбовляться и так далее.

Терпение должно быть. Вот.

Imho, from 20.01 there should be a seat there by now.

Galina >>:

На 1,35 может и не дойти хотя очень бы хотелось.

Надо держать руку на пульсе :)

А насчет целей....

МНЕ ХВАТИТ :)))))

So you were gone for a long time... one day you went out to fry some cutlets... and that's it))

a question for you on the euras, what are your conclusions about entry and targets... tell me)

Gold, it looks like triangle is drawing/dropping of volumes, it should shoot... here's where we think

Reason: