I was looking for some cool holy grail, but...

Guys (and Girls)

I have spent really too much time with searching for the ideal system. combining hundreds of wonderful indicators (mainly found here on forum but I didn´t find my holy grail a.k.a. [see the arrow, buy, see the signal, exit]

I knew 5-6 systems including famous BT, ASC, Vegas....etc,etc,etc...

And it happened this week. I found out, that putting indicators on chart, observing their behaviour, fine tuning their settings, changing their colours hoping to suddenly need to scream "Heureka, it works" took my time away. I finally did understand, that trading is not so hard. It is not for everybody, but it is "learnable" ))

The main thing is to understand your system. As long as you don´t know, how do you want to trade, you won´t trade. You will be just giving your money away. some of us slowly, some of us in a faster manner. Anyway, the point is...

we don´t need any special indicators...any indicator will do, if one learns how to use it. The funny part is, that I ended up with the setup I began with. It took me 6 months to figure this out, but still better than never.

As for me - first time post contributor - I don´t need anymore some "magical" indicator. Don´t get me wrong, everyone has been really a big help on my way to understand the trading psychology. And very useful indicators (written by members of this wonderful forum :codersguru, Igorad, ... ) are still in my indicators folder. But the trading is not about indicators. It is not about signals. it is about the trader and his system, patience and faith in success.

It is about the price and the market move.

Once again, Thank You.

Happy Trading to All of You!!!!

bluefish

hi

cant find it yet try this one

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/177464

4xtrader:
Helo Guy,

There is no holy grail,

There is no support or resistance,

There is no the best indicator

and so on......

If you wanna be a swimmer just go to the swimming pool n jump in

If you wanna be a trader just go to a trader pool

if you wanna be ...... and so on...

There is a lot of trading system out there ..........

There is a lot of signal provider out there ......

There is a lot of trading books out there ........

and so on .........

Do what you ought come what may

I agree 100%, trading does not have to be so difficult, simple system, good money management and perhaps more then one timeframe is all you need

holygrail

hi,

i`m looking for the holygrail in this forex trading too,

but i know that i will never find out about it,

what i found is the holygrail of thinking about finding the holy grail everyday...

(cry2

The Holy Grail is You.

Did indicator tell you to entry in this line?

Nope. It's You.

Did indicator tell you where to put SL/TP/TS?

Nope. It's You.

...and many more questions regarding indicator aspect that will have same answers: Nope. It's You.

Why Holy Grail is You

When the price gets near to your decision line, which side will you take?

Long or Short?

Okay, okay, let's check MACD, RSI, Stoch, and all of them. They said to go Long. Who said? Ohh.. the indicators.. yeah right...

Next...

The price is consolidating as soon as made the first impact with the line. You smiled because you've got the right position, you think. After several consolidation and boring session.

Suddenly it DROPS for 50 pips in 30 seconds, and keep going further...

The SL had been hit.

"Dang, I should take the Short position!"

---- Now, ask the question. Who decide for the position, the indicator?

Lately, you claim, "This stuff ain't holy grail. Holy Grail cannot be failed!"

The Holy Grail is You.

hi

that's right there's no holy grail , you think you've found your holy grail but other think no that's not holy grail , there's no absolute time of frame about holy grail

===================

Forex Indicators Collection

Forex 1, Grail 2

Like another poster said, the Grail is you. If you have found that, then everything else can be understood.

I have ended up with...

There is not a Holy Grail...and if there was one it would not last....

I am thinking that nobody would share it either.... it would take a very special person to do that....

ES

P.S. It is fun to look at indicators and systems though...sometimes there is a gem in the mix...

Holy Grail

The True holy grail, is in your money management and the behaviour / mind trading.

cheers

Reason: