MySIMPLE trading system - page 26

PLAY GOLD on MARKETIVA ?

Very interesting, but ...

Oh my God, spread = 20 pips, minimal TP = 480 pips.

Minime, do you have S&R indicator for Gold (mt4) ?

I don't have Gold on my mt4 list, How to display Gold in my mt4 ?

Files:

Originally Posted by ServerUang

Minime, do you have S&R indicator for Gold (mt4) ?

I don't have Gold on my mt4 list, How to display Gold in my mt4 ?

Sorry.. I've got it.

Hmmh...

Files:
gold.gif  22 kb

MiniMe:
I just want to add when you trade Gold , you don't need all those indicators, a daily chart will STO , CCI and S&R lines will do the job, Gold respect the rules of techinical analysis on the daily chart.

I do agree, GOLD is way easier to trade. In fact, gold dosen't rely on 2 country, but on his own.

Also, gold got more then one aspect of trading: it's use in the industrial/medical market / jewlery and as a investment tools in hard time.

It as also less volatility : News won't affect it as much as currency.

But DAM, what a spread to trade that thing!!!

MiniMe:
I wouldn't be so sure , unless you define deep down !!

if she cross DN and clear closed below GOLD line so is gonna DEEP DN and the target is PINK, BUT if she cross UP and clear closed above BLUE is gonna FLY Hi.

thats why i said :

Hope is gonna DEEP DOWN or FLY HIGH :: its a wild Monday

Files:
goldyday.gif  15 kb

MiniMe:
See what I mean, when I told you how deep you got lucky with the trades yesterday

NO, not LUCKY

if you trust the indi and follow the rules :: you still can GET GREEN PIPS!

MiniMe:
I just want to add when you trade Gold , you don't need all those indicators, a daily chart will STO , CCI and S&R lines will do the job, Gold respect the rules of techinical analysis on the daily chart.

if you play on daily chart FORGET about aLL indi STO, CCI and S&R, you just need 3 trend line of MT4 toolbar indi.

:: this is what i need a feedback from the expert, thx MiniMe.

and...,

Thanks to ALL of you

Files:
goldtday2.gif  15 kb
goldtday_gj.gif  20 kb

hii

Hello....severUang..

can you post that...

So how do you use it...

look...nice...Cool...

Can you Explain...

***Ninja Copy Forexy***

Files:
woww.jpg  65 kb

Originally Posted by shawonchi269

Hello....severUang..

can you post that...

So how do you use it...

look...nice...Cool...

Can you Explain...

I have uploaded in this lovely forum :

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178472

Dear masemus;

I hate to debate as I know people like to stand for what they believe, but I will try to explain my point.

There is actually more in trading than the indicators, for exmaple gold has trading cycle, same for oil and same for corn.

There are days where you buy and days where you sell.

As for the gold daily chart, I look for the direction of the indicator not just the level , thats why sometimes its important to have the indicator on the chart rather than the nice looking square icons, the direction of the indicator give you the convergence and the history in a better way.

I like the indicators and setups posted in your thread , I like the colors, the way you arrange the indicators, its brilliant , but some of them should be traded the other way around , no offense meant , I will give you an example , see the setup in post 73

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178366/page5

where you say the buy zone, its actually where you should get ready to sell , and the sell zone its where you get ready to buy ... test it by reversing the buy and sell and see the results " my opinion , i could be wrong ".

When you said go short, and you post a screen shot, in away you influence the decision of other trades and encourage them to take the postion of your trade, you meant no harm, because you seems to be a nice person who likes to help others , so I made my post to question your entry as I saw something different that what you did, if you stayed in that trade , then your demo account would have been blown.

I have all the respect for you and your work, please don't take any of my post personal, you are doing a good job.

Hello....ServerUang..

can you please post latest TP_serveruang

thanks

Help

Hello! Прошу помочь дописать часть кода для JoGETm.mq4 (Gresik@Indonesia). Надо добавить звуковой сигнал при срабатывании {joget="BUY"; clr_joget=Lime;} и {joget="SELL"; clr_joget=Red;}

I ask to help to add a part of a code for JoGETm.mq4 (Gresik Indonesia). It is necessary to add a sound signal at operation

{joget = " BUY "; clr _ joget = Lime;} and {joget = " SELL "; clr _ joget = Red;}

Huge gratitude!

string joget="",jogetTP="",TP="";

color clr_joget;

if ((Teks > M1OPEN) && (MA1_M1 > MA2_M1) && (MA1_M1 50)

&& (Teks > M5OPEN) && (MA1_M5 > MA2_M5) && (MA1_M5 50)

&& (Teks > M15OPEN) && (MA1_M15 > MA2_M15) && (MA1_M15 50)

&& (Teks > M30OPEN) && (MA1_M30 > MA2_M30) && (MA1_M30 50)

&& (Teks > H1OPEN) && (MA1_H1 > MA2_H1) && (MA1_H1 50)

&& (Teks > H4OPEN) && (MA1_H4 > MA2_H4) && (MA1_H4 50))

{joget="BUY"; clr_joget=Lime;}

if ((Teks < M1OPEN) && (MA1_M1 MA5_M1) && (rsi_m1 < 50)

&& (Teks < M5OPEN) && (MA1_M5 MA5_M5) && (rsi_m5 < 50)

&& (Teks < M15OPEN) && (MA1_M15 MA5_M15) && (rsi_m15 < 50)

&& (Teks < M30OPEN) && (MA1_M30 MA5_M30) && (rsi_m30 < 50)

&& (Teks < H1OPEN) && (MA1_H1 MA5_H1) && (rsi_h1 < 50)

&& (Teks < H4OPEN) && (MA1_H4 MA5_H4) && (rsi_h4 < 50))

{joget="SELL"; clr_joget=Red;}

ObjectCreate("jogetSignal", OBJ_LABEL, window, 0, 0);

ObjectSet("jogetSignal", OBJPROP_CORNER, corner);

ObjectSetText("jogetSignal", joget, 12, "Arial Bold", clr_joget);

ObjectSet("jogetSignal", OBJPROP_XDISTANCE, 22);

ObjectSet("jogetSignal", OBJPROP_YDISTANCE, 200);
Reason: