MySIMPLE trading system - page 27

Originally Posted by skydart

can you please post latest TP_serveruang

thanks

Here it is, but I still try to develop this indi, the target profit it's ok, but I try to avoid false signal. It's better than v1_0.

Try it, if you can do this, please tell me, because I'm new comer in programming meta4.

BestRegards,

ServerUang

Files:

Great Work

Am a newbie in forex and here and the place that I have found enough resource is Forex-tsd.com

First off thank Masemus and everyone that has been taking up their time for the contribution of MySimple Trading System up to it's latest version of JoGet.

Am very greatful though am trying to learn it. I would suggest the Mod to make this Thread a sticky and for Masemus to change his first Post to include his Last, Working and Latest releases that are currently working so as to make it easier for newcomers to quickly get into it.

And for those who feel that efforts here are a show off or rather misleading.. This is an open forum post your suggestion and improvement to assist the main developers come up with solutions.

Once again thank for all contributors

Wow... that's my first post

hi,

lately i use this little trick :: 3 trendline to trade (it was only 1 trendline) :: sometimes work good but sometimes not, and bcos of that i think it's still need another indicators to make a better trade.

today i tested and it's look like @ pic :: Yup it's NOTHING, just test the trick!

ok - keep a good work 'n have a nice day!

Thanks,

:: Trading forex tidaklah seMUDAH yang Anda bayangkan, kalau MUDAH pasti semua sudah jadi MILYUNER! ::

Files:

Love the work!

Hi masemus, Been following the thread, very intresting! However its never clear wether or not a system which works is found. Basically out of when you started out to now is there any of the indicator setups that works quite well with lets say a 80% profit rate?

I was just curious as alot of hard work has gone into this . Anyway keep up the excellent work, without people like you in this forum it wouldnt be the same.

Regards

bh4v1k

HAPPY PIPS ALL!

Caution !

Caution ! Guys !

Someone make ea for your strategy, you should have a look at and tell to New Digital if ....

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178717

Big Joe:
Caution ! Guys !

Someone make ea for your strategy, you should have a look at and tell to New Digital if ....

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178717

Thanks Big Joe,

i feel fine, if my work/idea can help others to make a better trade

and i'm happy if they can make it better 'n better...

for me : knowledge it should be share to help others ...to make a better life!

Thanks 'n have a nice day!

bh4v1k:
Hi masemus, Been following the thread, very intresting! However its never clear wether or not a system which works is found. Basically out of when you started out to now is there any of the indicator setups that works quite well with lets say a 80% profit rate?

I was just curious as alot of hard work has gone into this . Anyway keep up the excellent work, without people like you in this forum it wouldnt be the same.

Regards

bh4v1k

HAPPY PIPS ALL!

hi bh4v1k,

thanks 'n your wellcome

:: i'm sorry, i can't choose it.

is not only about the indicators/system which can make a profit, more than that is a mentall (psychologi) of trader it self, what type is he (intraday, ....) and how he is trade?

yup, there is many indicators/system in this thread.

what i want to say is : whatever indicators/system you use (not only in this thread) it could be a profitable if you know how to use, know the character of that indicators, know the rules of that system, ....

:: you will know it after you try it, see what indicators/system doing in forward test and learn from history (what indicators doing in the past) ::

:: choose which one you like, try/test it before use :: just find the suitable and profitable for you ::

Thanks 'n GudLuck!

ServerUang:
Here it is, but I still try to develop this indi, the target profit it's ok, but I try to avoid false signal. It's better than v1_0.

Try it, if you can do this, please tell me, because I'm new comer in programming meta4.

BestRegards,

ServerUang

OK, and Thanks

Better get working

Hi masemus,

Ok no problem, its one of those principles in trading "what works for someone else may not work for you". I'll go back to the start of this thread and start trying all the systems from the start. Also i forgot to ask was there any of the indicators that became useless as the markets changed or are all the indicators playing there own roll and its down to me to pick which ones suit the type of trading i do?

Regards

bh4v1k

PS. Are you trading a system live now?

UHUI.....

Hem... beautifull

Files:
Reason: