Rads Reverse MTF HAS - page 17

Summit,

What happened to your great chart?

Rad

Summit

That was a great looking 5 min chart, why did you take it down? Our you keeping a secret from us?

It ate up to much real estate so I took it off.It was RADs alternate template of GJ.

Iceman19999:
Summit That was a great looking 5 min chart, why did you take it down? Our you keeping a secret from us?
Files:
display18.gif  130 kb

I'm really trying to trade without many indicators. like most of us, I spend alot of time shuffling around. In addition to Rads chart, I'm using this and really trying to focus on price action.

Files:
display19.gif  45 kb

GBPJPY is riding the 4hr T3 line and is oversold on most time frames. Watch for a potential move up to the 61.8% fib retracement of the move down from 228.35 to 213.35 at 222.60.

Failure to hold the 213.35 level could lead to a drop to the 190 level next. Still to hard to say which way we go but I favor a bounce first.

Rad

Files:

Awesome posts everyone.

Here is what I mean about profitability being related to money management. Backtest of 5 min trades for the week. No, I didn't get them all! Wish I did but gotta sleep some time. Got some of them.

But using my MM system together with my trade system gets some pretty substantial results. Ask away.

Rad

Files:

Closed scalp on GBPJPY from 214.16 at 214.9 as I have to leave.

Rad

Rad

I have notice on my own charts and also on your chart from post 127. That there was a divergence on both the Stoch and the Macd to the upside when the price made a lower lower into the 213.53 area and the indis did not trend lower. I know todays bounce from the lows was caused by the rumors that BoA may buy out Country Wide, but have you test divergence on these indis when compared to regular Stoch and Macd? If so what was the outcome?

Thx

Iceman,

Divergence works well with the MACD indie just as it does with regular MACD. Use it as a tool to predict possible action that is then confirmed by the other indicators and price action.

I also like to draw trend lines across the peaks of the MACD to find reversal points.

Rad

Files:

Rad

Could you please share how you are using this sytem to scalp in detail please.

Thx

Reason: