EA Needed For Urgently For Winner Strategy!

Hi, guys, I am new on this forum. I want to assure you all that I am adding great value to all and expect every contribution you can muster. I currently work as a World Indices/Currency Portfolio Management Consultant for a number of BIG banks (I'll disclose their names later).

I also have below a Trading Strategy that hasnt recorded a loss since Jan, 2008 till now...But it is only ~1 to 5 trades per months

Sell
rsi>90 && macd<0 tp=10pips

Buy
rsi0 tp=10pips

Timeframe M15
EURUSD

Lets create an expert advisor with these parameters for all to benefit.

Thanks

what r the parameters for these i.e periods

hi danberg,

Sounds like a simple EA to code. Are there any other specifications?

Cheers!

-banauts

danberg:
Hi, guys, I am new on this forum. I want to assure you all that I am adding great value to all and expect every contribution you can muster. I currently work as a World Indices/Currency Portfolio Management Consultant for a number of BIG banks (I'll disclose their names later). I also have below a Trading Strategy that hasnt recorded a loss since Jan, 2008 till now...But it is only ~1 to 5 trades per months Sell
rsi>90 && macd<0 tp=10pips

Buy
rsi0 tp=10pips

Timeframe M15
EURUSD

Lets create an expert advisor with these parameters for all to benefit. Thanks

Hi Nasir

I would like to know if you can program me an EA based on the signal and value of a MACD. If the value is greater than the signal we buy. If the value is less than the signal we sell.

Please can you have look at developing this EA. I ask several people but with no success.

See attachment for more details please. Thanks.

QUOTE=nasir.khan;28866]what r the parameters for these i.e periods

Dear Friends,

I have about 6 years experience in forex trading, and i have tested all MT4 indicators and combination of them for trading and i automized some of them, but non of them had successful results.

You must use these indicators and strategies with money management strategies, in this way you can get profit from them.

Reason: