Rads Reverse MTF HAS - page 19

It seems to correspond to changes on the chart for further review

radatats:
It is a nice indicator but seems to give too many signals for me. You can try setting the colors to "none" instead of white to get rid of the line altogether.

I use the 2ma crossover indicator set at 9-2 and 18-2 for my signals.

Rad

Could you elaborate on the settings? I think it's a change from earlier.

radatats:

I use the 2ma crossover indicator set at 9-2 and 18-2 for my signals.

Rad

Sure, set the MA1 to 9, MA1 Mode 2, and MA2 to 18, mode 2. Not as immdeiately responsive as your xp indie but better filtered.

Rad

Check out this article regarding COT data, particularly as it applies to the GBP and the JPY. Could indicate we are getting ready to rally this pair. The charts give credence to this potential too.

British Pound Most Bullish Since November 2005

Rad

Thanks for everything Rads. I waiting and watching the GBFCHF,

Rads you might like this article: carlfutia.com

HI radatats

this is a great system

thanks alot

Rad

Any chance of making an EA out of this system? I have the funny feeling you may have one already

If they do start a EA could they please start a thread just for that, it gets confussing on these threads when the all of a sudden turn to EA, and it takes a long time for most EAs to get all the bugs out of it. Please keep this thread as is. Im asking not being a wise cracker.

There is no EA that I am aware of and I am not making one. There is still a lot of subjectivity to this system. If someone wants to try, feel free. This system is based on the Steinitz EA by the way but obviously traded differently.

Rad

Reason: