Rads Reverse MTF HAS - page 12

Rad

I do not know if it's possible, can Post #1 be updated with the best of both worlds?

et_phonehome_2:
Rad I do not know if it's possible, can Post #1 be updated with the best of both worlds?

Narnia and the Golden Compass LOL

xard777:
I have had good success with T3MA-4 line, HMA-7 & HMA-36 Lines. Xard777

Hello Everyone, Hello mister MurreyMath aka Xard777.

Can i ask you to tell me where i can find your incredible price monitor indi.

Thanks

What a morning. I have been checking both templates and am leaning towards the original with the MACD and Signals added. Changed signals to 4-18 from 3-9 to get rid of extra arrows and to match the HAS Extensiions better.

What do you guys think?

Rad

xard777:
Have added price monitor to Xard-mm2 indicator Xard777

Thanks a lot.

xard777:
Have added price monitor to Xard-mm2 indicator Xard777

Xard777,

In the last download instead of the cool price monitor I got the last 5 zigzag pivots #'ed like woofy waves.

Radatats,

I do like the original with the macd added.

Thanks Radatats and Xard for your contributions.

I really like Igorads version of hma. I was curious if any industrious types could add an email alert feature to it so that it fires off after bar close?

Codegurus XPMA version of hma does include an email feature but its buggy and it calculates HMA different than Igorad's version. I'll include the indicator I am asking about here.

Files:
hma-36.mq4  5 kb

Thanks everyone for your thoughts and inputs. They probably need a bit more competetive time to see which one really is clearest but I am still leaning to the original with the MACD added. I will attach a template here.

FXDiva, the arrow alerts already have an email alert function, just go into the properties box and turn it on.

Rad

radatats:
Thanks everyone for your thoughts and inputs. They probably need a bit more competetive time to see which one really is clearest but I am still leaning to the original with the MACD added. I will attach a template here.

FXDiva, the arrow alerts already have an email alert function, just go into the properties box and turn it on.

Rad

Okay, thanks!

Reason: