Rads Reverse MTF HAS - page 16

Hi Rad,

Been following both systems and I like the second layout for this setup. Very, very nice work.

Your contributions in taming the beast have be phenomenal! Just wondering if the arrow alert or cross of t3 indis could also include an email alert?

Thank you for these two eye opening systems.

Rad,

I hope you're still there. Are we waiting for HAS to cross the blue T3 or MA2 to cross blue T3. Looks like MA2 crossing of T3, but I'd like to make sure. Just trying to better pinpoint these entries.

Thanks for the RAD system!

I watch for the HAS to cross the blue T3.

Rad

radatats:
I watch for the HAS to cross the blue T3. Rad

Okay, thanks.

What are your thoughts/experiences in trading this during news . . . especially NFP?

Always scary. But, if you go back and see what the charts were showing prior to the news, the signals are generally correct.

Even this last one, most signals on the 30 min charts were short an hour or two before the news and we were trending down anyways. It would have taken a pretty strong jobs number to have made things reverse.

Rad

radatats:
Always scary. But, if you go back and see what the charts were showing prior to the news, the signals are generally correct.

Even this last one, most signals on the 30 min charts were short an hour or two before the news and we were trending down anyways. It would have taken a pretty strong jobs number to have made things reverse.

Rad

Thanks for the response. I noticed that was the case last Friday.

This setup has proven to be so simple, that it's really hard to lose.

Thanks again for your excellent work!

Excellent~

Rad,

Do you use stop loss or trailing stops? If so, how do you set them?

I use stops at trade entry primarily to determine trade size. My general setting is 50 pips but it is not a hard number in actual use. If the signal is good, the trade should not go negative so I may close before the stop is hit or I may ignore the stop if enough indicators show that the trade direction is good.

I don't use trailing stops but they may be useful for you. You should do backtesting to see what would have worked for you.

Rad

radatats:
I use stops at trade entry primarily to determine trade size. My general setting is 50 pips but it is not a hard number in actual use. If the signal is good, the trade should not go negative so I may close before the stop is hit or I may ignore the stop if enough indicators show that the trade direction is good.

I don't use trailing stops but they may be useful for you. You should do backtesting to see what would have worked for you.

Rad

Okay. Thanks again, for your response.

Reason: