[WARNING CLOSED!] Any newbie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't go by. Can't go anywhere without you. - page 50

igrok2008 >> :

This is about the errors in the tester.........

If anyone knows, please advise.....

What do the numbers 64,37 and 65,37 mean????????????

A pointer to the position where an error is found in the code. The first digit is the line number, the second is the character number.

Everlost >> :

The pointer of the position, where an error was found in the code. The first digit is the line number, the second one is the character number.

Thanks, that makes sense.........

BUT....NO.......

How to search for these strings? Is there no means in the meta-editor for marking (numbering) strings? (character number can be calculated...)

Or all manually by hand.....

If counting, which line will be first?

Maybe there are some tricks for counting?

igrok2008 >> :

Thanks, that makes sense.........

BUT....NO.......

How to search for these strings? Is there no means in the meta-editor for marking (numbering) strings? (character number can be calculated...)

Or all manually by hand.....

If you want to count which line will be the first?

Maybe there are some tricks for counting?

Double click in the error list on the line of interest - the cursor is moved to exactly the same position. Unfortunately, there is no line numbering, but the current line and character number is displayed on the right side of the status bar.

Everlost >> :

Double-click in the error list on the line of interest - the cursor is moved to just that position. Numbering of lines, unfortunately, is absent, but number of current line and symbol is shown on the right in the status line.

Everything is clear, everything works (double-click), the cursor is moved to the position with the error, but it is absolutely unclear WHAT you need to do to correct the error......

')' - wrong parameters count	C:\Program Files\MetaTrader - Alpari\experts\expertCCI_WILLIAMS.mq4 (64, 38)
')' - wrong parameters count	C:\Program Files\MetaTrader - Alpari\experts\expertCCI_WILLIAMS.mq4 (65, 38)

double wpr_0=iWPR(NULL,0, pWR,1,0);
    double wpr_1=iWPR(NULL,0, pWR,1,1);

64 and 65 are lines, 38 I got the place between) and ;...................This is how?????????????????

The reference will tell you:

double iWPR ( string symbol, int timeframe, int period, int shift)

Hence, it will be correct:

double wpr_0=iWPR(NULL,0, pWR,0);
double wpr_1=iWPR(NULL,0, pWR,1);

Folks, can you give me a hint?

1) How do I plug my indicator into the test visualisation?

2) who can help? how do i know the corresponding MACD peaks on the price chart from the formed peaks?

Thanks in advance!!!

Noterday >> :

1) How do I connect my indicator to the test visualisation?

2) Who can help? How can I find out the corresponding MACD peaks on the price chart?

1. To drag the indicator to the visualization chart.

2. Draw vertical lines. Only it is not certain that the MACD peaks will coincide with the price peaks ;)

Question! The Expert Advisor uses indicator calculation from another TF like this: iATR(Symbol(),PERIOD_H4,Fast,1);

How to check if the quotes are loaded in this timeframe the first time I run the Expert Advisor, and if not, how to load them?

Why they are not loaded automatically:(

mukata >>:

А почему нельзя идентифицировать "свои" ордера, по номеру тикета. Они то точно уникальны, хоть сколько советников работает.

Открыл например советник ордер, запомнил тикет, закрыл - забыл.

Reshetov wrote >>

Chubais will cut off the power and then you will have to find out where are ours and where are the others.

You can write them to a file, like tikets[allowed number of orders]. such an array as a file will not get lost anywhere

double lots=1;
int slippage=3, tiket, magic;

int start()
{
if (iMA(Symbol(),0,12,0,0,0,0)>iMA(Symbol(),0,12,0,0,0,2))
tiket=OrderSend(Symbol(),0,lots,Ask,slippage, 0, 0,"",0,0);

return(0);

}

I can't figure out what the gimmick is.

a simple EA (I wrote it myself:-)))), I ran it in the tester.

In the tester 's settings there is a checkbox "use date".

So, no matter what date I start with, it opens orders at once, no matter whether the iMA is going up or down

Something is wrong here:

if (iMA(Symbol(),0,12,0,0,0,0)>iMA(Symbol(),0,12,0,0,0,2))

Can someone tell me what's wrong?

Reason: