Rads Reverse MTF HAS - page 18

It is just another tool to help you trade the system. Scalping is just trading the system on a short time frame like the 5 min.

Rad

Here is another example of using the trend lines on the indicators.

Rad

Files:

radatats:
Awesome posts everyone.

Here is what I mean about profitability being related to money management. Backtest of 5 min trades for the week. No, I didn't get them all! Wish I did but gotta sleep some time. Got some of them.

But using my MM system together with my trade system gets some pretty substantial results. Ask away.

Rad

Very impressive! How did you determine/calculate the number of lots to trade and is this a spreadsheet you'd be willing to share? Not bad for 4days work.

Your system has proven to be "top shelf". . . I gained over 300pips Thursday night almost effortlessly, only trading for a couple of hours on gj and ej.

Excellent, excellent system!!!!! Thank you, so much for sharing.

It is my own spreadsheet that I have been working on for a long time. I may share it at some point but not yet. It still needs some more work.

Lot size is calculated based on the risk amount and the stop value, in this case 50 pips. The mini account risk is double what is shown, so if you see 13% risk, mini is 26%. Note also that the largest size trade that can be placed with one click in a mini account is 50 lots so mini trades cap out at 50. That also means as your account grows, your actual risk decreases since you are not trading the full %. Standard caps at 100 lots.

Everything else is as labeled on the sheet.

Nice work on your trades! How about posting a snap of your chart showing your entry and exit points and what timeframe you were trading for everyone to learn from?

Rad

of you are looking for a good scalper try Stienz EA and when it places a trade you trade the opposite, its good almost everytime for 5 to 10 pips

I know this is completely off topic but I could not resist when I saw the title of the thread

Some screen shots would be great. I am still a little confused as to your optimum entry and exit points. I am still wanting to enter every time there is a color change, stoch cross and HAS mtf change. The more snap shots of entries would be great! Thanks!

This little indie mimics the system to the letter if anyone is interested. Overlay it~I like it for its simplicity. Thanks Rad for all of your fine work-not meant to replace anything-just thought I'd pass it on to everyone

Files:
xpma_2.mq4  11 kb

radatats:
It is my own spreadsheet that I have been working on for a long time. I may share it at some point but not yet. It still needs some more work.

Lot size is calculated based on the risk amount and the stop value, in this case 50 pips. The mini account risk is double what is shown, so if you see 13% risk, mini is 26%. Note also that the largest size trade that can be placed with one click in a mini account is 50 lots so mini trades cap out at 50. That also means as your account grows, your actual risk decreases since you are not trading the full %. Standard caps at 100 lots.

Everything else is as labeled on the sheet.

Nice work on your trades! How about posting a snap of your chart showing your entry and exit points and what timeframe you were trading for everyone to learn from?

Rad

Sure, no problem. I'm trading 5min and I'll work on the screen shots. . . just following your rules and add other entries on the rebound of t3 in the direction of Macd. Simple but very powerful.

Sometimes I enter late in the cross. Is there a t3 ma cross with alert, that you know of? I've been searching.

Thanks a gazillion for this awesome system.

I really like the overlay of the xpma on Rads chart. I whited out the color and now get a heads up pop up alert.

Files:
display21.gif  32 kb

It is a nice indicator but seems to give too many signals for me. You can try setting the colors to "none" instead of white to get rid of the line altogether.

I use the 2ma crossover indicator set at 9-2 and 18-2 for my signals.

Rad

Reason: