Alpha9 EA *** Released to TSD Elite Members *** - page 83

I would like to add a couple of words regarding "the rich peoples" EA

Original Alpha (and its money management routine) is made by Project1972. Now, I might agree or disagree on some points how EAs should work (the coding part), but the risk part of project1972 is impeccable : he is a very wise man when it comes to risk/reward matter

You can, of course risk 10% per trade and you may of course hope that you are going to "get rich" quickly. But before you do that kind of risking, please do the math, and check where does it leave you in cases when not everything "goes your way". Also, I keep reminding people that Buffets annual capital growth (or profit,or what ever words one wants to use) was about 20-30%. Not monthly, not daily. Annual. Translated to daily it is roughly about 0.1% (assuming 20% now and 200 trading days). Alphas default risk per trade is set to "generous" 0.2% __________________________

Nothing can prevent you to use Alpha on a 1000$ account and risk big, but please, do not expect anybody to recommend you that kind of risk. We are trying to share "real" info here, and if that info is not "dream like", sorry

Hi, I did not mean any harm with this, was just curious.. the system is proberly wery good?.. But if someone have done this for many years and have a account with over 100 000 dollar.. dont you think you would trade manualy, i would thought that you have the insight to do that..?

Just my thought..nothing more :-))

Halvard

thanks for the buffet statement (mladen)

halvardu:
Hi, I did not mean any harm with this, was just curious.. the system is proberly wery good?.. But if someone have done this for many years and have a account with over 100 000 dollar.. dont you think you would trade manualy, i would thought that you have the insight to do that..?

Just my thought..nothing more :-))

Halvard

You mean: why author (Project1972) of original Alpha did not buy few coral-islands somewhere near Barbados?

Read here:

mladen:
Also, I keep reminding people that Buffets annual capital growth (or profit,or what ever words one wants to use) was about 20-30%. Not monthly, not daily. Annual.

Alpha and Electra EAs are very famous EAs.

It was one time when one commercial seller occupied the forum. I could not delete his threads because it was many members subscribed to his EA. His EA was MTF based EA.

Many members knew him.

So, everything was stucked as I could not delete the thread of commercial seller ...

And Project1972 went to elite section, paid 12 dollars and created Alpha EA and Electra EA with forex tsd copywrite/ownership and posted them to elite section.

After posting Alpha and Electra - he sent PM to me: "Newdigital, I did our forex tsd reply to this commercial scammer. Now you can delete his threads".

It was more than 2 years ago.

After that Project1972 sent PM to me that he is leaving the forex world ...

He also is the author of this indicator https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173442/page2 which we are using by many versions. Most receint version of this indicator (created by Igorad) I am sending to the vendors of RAS service.

Project1972 is legendary person. Someone said that he was somewhere around ... may be ...

--------------

I wanted to create the thread on the forum about famous mql4/mql3 coders with their photos and biographies. Because do you know how many famouls mql4 coders in the world? No more than 25 legendary coders I think ...

Most of them are fully forgotten now ...

But we all are using their indicators and sometimes their EAs posted for free everywhere ...

Sorry for philosophical post.

By the way - Alpha EA and Electra EA are Hard Coded MTF EAs. Hard Coded MTF EAs are more dangerous to use than martingale EAs.

You can read this thread: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178788

Why Hard Coded MTF EAs are very risky to use?

Look at the Alpha_v1.20 EA performance.

EA is on this post: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178132/page28

Because of drawdown.

You can see:

But profitable? Do you see ROI?

Initial deposit is 20,000; balance is 25,921 and equity is 25,403.

Files:

That is why it is impossible to use Hard Coded MTF EAs with small deposit size.

----------

It is my settings for Alpha_v1.20 EA:

This version with this settings did more than +800 pips in profit for last week.

Project1972

newdigital:
You mean: why author (Project1972) of original Alpha did not buy few coral-islands somewhere near Barbados?

Read here:

Alpha and Electra EAs are very famous EAs.

It was one time when one commercial seller occupied the forum. I could not delete his threads because it was many members subscribed to his EA. His EA was MTF based EA.

Many members knew him.

So, everything was stucked as I could not delete the thread of commercial seller ...

And Project1972 went to elite section, paid 12 dollars and created Alpha EA and Electra EA with forex tsd copywrite/ownership and posted them to elite section.

After posting Alpha and Electra - he sent PM to me: "Newdigital, I did our forex tsd reply to this commercial scammer. Now you can delete his threads".

It was more than 2 years ago.

After that Project1972 sent PM to me that he is leaving the forex world ...

He also is the author of this indicator https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173442/page2 which we are using by many versions. Most receint version of this indicator (created by Igorad) I am sending to the vendors of RAS service.

Project1972 is legendary person. Someone said that he was somewhere around ... may be ...

--------------

I wanted to create the thread on the forum about famous mql4/mql3 coders with their photos and biographies. Because do you know how many famouls mql4 coders in the world? No more than 25 legendary coders I think ...

Most of them are fully forgotten now ...

But we all are using their indicators and sometimes their EAs posted for free everywhere ...

Sorry for philosophical post.

In the past years,I have had the opportunity to share research and a few trading ideas with Project1972,both individually and at a private forum,and would like to add my 2 cents to what newdigital posted...

1-Project is a very generous person,capable of expending tens of hours of his time to help a friend.

2-He is an exceptional trader,not just of Forex,but mainly of stocks,options and indexes,as those among us who have seen some of his statements can attest,and part of this is due to his focus on controlling risk...If he doesn`t own a coral island it is probably because has chosen not to do so ...

3-He is a very savvy businessman ,being clever enough to identify and invest in those sectors of activity where his money and his time can lead to better and safer returns.

4-He is a wise man,easy going and hard working with an exceptional contact network .

So,we can only thank him for all his posts at this Forum,and hope that one of these days he pays us a visit to keep sharing his knowledge.

I have been following this thread for a while.

I am impressed by Project's work on this EA - very impressed - thanks a bunch for all the hard work, Project!

All the forward testing seems to indicate that it is indeed making profit in the long run. My question is: is it better to use the RSI setting or the actual original alpha setting when running all 19 pairs as recommended by author and use a 10.000 USD account (for trading microlots) or a 1000 usd account (for trading nanolots). I would like to know - is it necessary to change any parameters from the defaults?

I guess my question(s) are mostly directed to you, NewDigital, since you made a heck of a lot oof forward test - thank you for all that

Thanks much in advance.

Old Alpha versions - RSI settings is the better.

New Alpha versions - see my settings on few posts above.

By the way - Alpha Ichimoku version will be created soon (not RSI settings as well).

Reason: