MT4 Global Equity

Hi guys,

maybe anybody knows of any script or EA providing the following feature?

I am using an EA on one pair, but 2 charts.
So i use two setting for, let's say EURUSD, with setting A and a second EURUSD chart with setting B. The EA could trail the Equity and close when 1% profit is reached. But it can only do it on charts with the same magic number. Unfortunately I have to use different ones in order to run 2 different settings of the same EA. So what i am looking for is a way to close all EURUSD trades on both charts, when the profit of all EURUSD charts reaches, let's say, 1%.
If it's not possible to close them, at least a notification would be good, too.
Any ideas if there is something like that out there?

Thanks
Ben

Orders or positions are open in a symbol and have their Magic Number, but are not attached to any chart.

Equity is global for the entire platform.

It is best that you put the same Magic Number in both instances of the EA, and thus will close all the orders together.

If this causes you conflicts with other EA functionalities, then it would be best to modify the EA. If you do not have enough knowledge to do so, you can ask someone to do it for you in the Freelance section.

Regards.

Freelance service at MQL5.com
Freelance service at MQL5.com
  • www.mql5.com
Strategy candlestick based. Buy Entry - previous candle high breakout. Sell entry previous candle low breakout. If opened buy order always check the previous candle low price, once touch the low price means close buy positions and open sell order.  Once reach the previous candle high price means close the sell position and open buy order. Give...

Thanks Jose.

Unfortunately it's a commercial EA. Modifying the EA
Is no option here :)
I found an indicator showing me at least the summary of all trades for each pair, but without any sort of notification, it's likely to miss the entry.

Regards
Ben

Bentera:
Thanks Jose.

Unfortunately it's a commercial EA. Modifying the EA
Is no option here :)
I found an indicator showing me at least the summary of all trades for each pair, but without any sort of notification, it's likely to miss the entry.

Regards
Ben

Ok. Maybe this EA can help you. I have not tried it. As I see in the code, it is very simple, does not close pending orders, and you can not choose the pair, but maybe it can help you. If not, I suppose there will be others similar and more complete in CodeBase.  Regards.

Close by Equity Percent
Close by Equity Percent
  • votes: 25
  • adam malik kasang
  • www.mql5.com
The Expert Advisor closes all positions if equity exceeds specified percent from balance. Input parameters:

Thank you! Really appreciate it.
But as you already mentioned, unfortunately it closes the whole basket, which won't help :)

Thanks & regards
Ben

Bentera:
Thank you! Really appreciate it.
But as you already mentioned, unfortunately it closes the whole basket, which won't help :)

Thanks & regards
Ben
You are welcome.  You could search in Code Base. If no luck, yo could search in Market.  And, finally, you could consider the Freelance section.  Regards.-
Reason: