Alpha9 EA *** Released to TSD Elite Members *** - page 20

Updated statements for Alpha.

Files:

This is a terrific ea. Here are my results since 2-18-08.

Jeff

newdigital:
Updated statements for Alpha.

Max Trades

Hi,

I have been working with this EA for a while and it seems to have a lot of potential. How would I go about coding a Maxtrades function into this ea. It does necessarily have to be an input function, but I am trying to make this ea just open one trade at a time. The drawdown would be reduced if I could get this to work.

Thanks!

Author suggested to use this EA with many pairs. I am using the 19 pairs and maximum floating drawdown is 1,514 dollars for all 19 pairs all together in one Metatrader.

If you need maxtrades function so ask the author (project1972) but I'm affraid that it will change the original comcept about how to use this EA: author suggested to use it with many pairs.

Hi ahmedazizelias may be you don't have suficient historical data in your metatrader

ahmedazizelias:
...The terminal demo is NORTHFINANCE ...i did made back test for the past 3 years and the past 8 years ..the balance was 5000$ and the lots sometimes standard 1.0 sometimes mini 0.1...i do not have micro actuly in northfinance demo..

I think you need the account with 0.01 lot size.

I Thank for sharing.

I have question about setting for IBFX mini account. Funded 5000$. (demo now, real early)

What setting is recommend.

With original setting is open only 0,01 of mini lot.

I change lot to 1 and risk to 2, but I'm not sure if is good way.

Thans.

I don't know ...

I am testing it with 0.01 lot IBFX with 10,000 startng deposit (demo). And floating drawdown is aroud 1,500 dollars for all 9 pairs all together ...

It is my settings:

Files:

And please find set file and updated statements.

Files:
alpha_5.zip  111 kb

Yes Thank You, I know this setting.

But this is for normal account only.

For mini account is required change some value.

Lot, risk, SRSI_Risk......

All 3 value multiply 10?

Or only Lot and risk?

Reason: