Swore2 Move Capture high ATR system

fenzhengrou
fenzhengrou  

Hi, All,

I dive in this forum for several months. And i got many helps from it. It's time to contribute to it.

Here is one system i write recently. Backtest is well. Hope could give you some help.

Additionally: English is not my native language, please use simple words to communicate with me. thanks.

As some friend suggests, i backtest from 2004.8 to 2007.10. I found that the "Swore2-Move Capture high ATR-EURUSD-M5.mq4 " work more effective on M1 chart! ALMOST NO DRAWDOWN!!! please see the pic.

I modified the expert name to "Swore2-Move Capture high ATR-EURUSD", Currently backtested on EURUSD M1 and M5.

If you found good settings on other pair, hope you could kindly share it. thanks.

drg00dvibe
drg00dvibe  

good backtest results, can you explain a little about the systems logic and why it only works on EURUSD?

Thanks

[Deleted]  

This system is ONLY for EURUSD M1 chart.

But your pictures are showing USD/CHF?

ES

demam_emas
demam_emas  

I tried it on EURUSD M1 (backtest), and it didn't open any trades...

I will check the source code later

BTW, thanks for posting this interesting EA

fenzhengrou
fenzhengrou  
ElectricSavant:
This system is ONLY for EURUSD M1 chart.

But your pictures are showing USD/CHF?

ES

Please ignore it. I tested it on EURUSD.

fenzhengrou
fenzhengrou  
demam_emas:
I tried it on EURUSD M1 (backtest), and it didn't open any trades...

I will check the source code later

BTW, thanks for posting this interesting EA

It's look that "DeltaPrice=ask-bid" is more minimal, the system chart works more well. What's value "DeltaPrice" when you run the expert ? The value of DeltaPrice should be 2 point.

drg00dvibe
drg00dvibe  

Well, I stuck it on a demo MT4 account and will let you know how it goes..

fenzhengrou
fenzhengrou  
drgoodvibe:
good backtest results, can you explain a little about the systems logic and why it only works on EURUSD? Thanks

Currently, i found it's effective for EURUSD only, I'am looking forwarding the reason of it. It's look that "DelataPrice=ask-bid" is more minimal, the system works more well.

prasxz
prasxz  

hi

swore2:
Hi, All,

I cannot see the thread just posted. so i posted it again.

I dive in this forum for several months. And i got many helps from it. It's time to contribute to it.

Here is one system i write recently. Backtest is well. Hope could give you some help.

This system is ONLY for EURUSD M1 chart(because i only tested on EURUSD M1).

Additionally: English is not my native language, please use simple words to communicate with me. thanks.

The backtest result is through 2000.8----2007.10.

Good result...hope it can be used on gbp too

===================

Forex Indicators Collection

wolfe
wolfe  

Not to be a downer, but back testing on 1M time frame sucks. I know of no way to get 90% modeling quality from 1M. Forward test is probably the way to go with this system.

Perky
Perky  

i get lots of order send errors running backtest

2007.10.29 11:01:39 2005.03.09 23:53 Swore2-Move Capture high ATR-EURUSD-M1 EURUSD,H1: OrderSend error 130

i thought it was because it was trying sell/buy 0.01 lots as im on northfinance

so i changed it to 1 lot but still no joy