Develop an EA to scalp based on 2 ema cross - page 2

azjeff:
24% model quality? Wish you well on it but back test is not very reliable.

Regards,

Jeff

Sometimes its difficult to get more than 25% on 1 min , however if the test was done on higher time frames then 90% would be possible

Regards,

Alan

Bongo:
junglelion;

I have one...

Working good on back test...

Modeling quality of less than 25%. Not reliable at all. Forward testing is the only way to go.

jturns23:
Modeling quality of less than 25%. Not reliable at all. Forward testing is the only way to go.

One-Minute Data Modelling Quality Rating - MQL4 Articles

..... there are just 4 reference points for a one-minute bar to be formed! This is why the rating of modelling quality for one-minute bars does not exceed 25%. However, if one uses signals received from data of a larger timeframe when testing on one-minute timeframe, the data modelled should, of course, be rated much higher because the price movement within the bar of timeframe larger than the on-minute one is considered.

but for the record I agree , forward testing is different than backtest or demo

richest

This is an ex4 file so to modify the expert you need to post the source file, keep in mind this is a martingale expert, and most martingale experts will give good results if used with filters and decent account size.

One of the best martingale I have ever tested is on this site

www.defulton.com/forex

, i have test it live and if you give 1000$ per currency pair, starting from 0.01 then you should be fine ... I stopped testing it but it was profitable

MiniMe:
richest

This is an ex4 file so to modify the expert you need to post the source file, keep in mind this is a martingale expert, and most martingale experts will give good results if used with filters and decent account size.

One of the best martingale I have ever tested is on this site

www.defulton.com/forex

, i have test it live and if you give 1000$ per currency pair, starting from 0.01 then you should be fine ... I stopped testing it but it was profitable

Unfortunately I did not have the source as the owner only provide the ex4 for real account if I open a real forex account under his referer. I still did not opened a real account under his referer as I am still testing it. That's why I ask ppl in this forum to create a similar EA like this.

nothing important

Bongo, can I have it too?

Bongo:
junglelion;

I have one...

Working good on back test...

4 digits or 5 digits broker?

Reason: