Swore2 Move Capture high ATR system - page 3

Hrmm strange my demo forward test on IBFX still hasn't opened any trades.

doc,

Reinstall on the M1 (I do not know if TF is built into the code, so it may make a difference what you drag it on to)

your not a novice so you know the other stuff to check...

ES

drgoodvibe:
Hrmm strange my demo forward test on IBFX still hasn't opened any trades.

M1 gave the second trade. total banked 1.6% (IBFX w/default settings in the Swore2-move Capture high ATR-EUR/USD-M1)

It's too early to tell...but its always nice when the first two trades go well...(I just thought I would report to the thread author)

There are short trade durations, thus far..in-and-out, type of executions...

Early conclusions: Extremely accurate momentum & ATR sensitive entries utilizing stop orders for entry. Concerns: Can this work during all types of conditions?

ES

7:52 (gmt)-8:08+18 pips 16 minutes

14:42 (gmt)-14:47+18 pips 5 minutes

You know.... I am running like 10 platform tests on this computer (I have four computers)...

Everytime I glance at the swore2 its flat and snuck in another trade (they do not last long)...the TP's are 8 bucks per mini each time...(I am going to go check the balance, again now!)

lol

..generally I am not accustomed to see these sort of systems published openly...now wait a minute...I am not overly exuberant yet...as it always embarrasses me...its only been two trades ok?

ES

kekekeke....100% win on buy/ 100% win on sell!!! I'm speechless... but I had enough fun. Time to bed.

Regards

David

p/s: I did not change any codings. All based on the EA posted on #1. Dont PM me for the code!!! For those who think they're highly educated in trading, please dont educate me. I know it wont work on live trading condition. I just trying to have some fun here!

Files:
funny.gif  8 kb
funny.zip  117 kb

I caught a screenshot

Files:
i_swear.gif  76 kb

ok it cancelled that trade...it was trying though...it would have been a good entry..remember this is a one minute chart...

I have just promoted this chart to something I click open from my minimized tray at the bottom more often to give more attention to it...

ES

davidke20:
kekekeke....100% win on buy/ 100% win on sell!!! I'm speechless... but I had enough fun. Time to bed.

Regards

David

p/s: I did not change any codings. All based on the EA posted on #1. Dont PM me for the code!!! For those who think they're highly educated in trading, please dont educate me. I know it wont work on live trading condition. I just trying to have some fun here!

You use the wrong settings:

lotsize=10; MagicNumber=1111; BurstDistance=0; StopLoss=0; TargetPrfit=5; FastSMA=3; expirationBars=30;

Please try the settings:

lotsize=0.1

BurstDistance=3; StopLoss=15; TargetPrfit=6;

give me your test result, thanks.

davidke20:
OK. For your information . . .

1)Press F2, Click on the download button

2)Select Every Tick for full modelling quality

3)You shall see the test result is 90% when its done.

Regards,

David

Thanks. But in our infomation center, i didn't find Every Tick option to select. The minimum option is M1.

ElectricSavant:
ok it cancelled that trade...it was trying though...it would have been a good entry..remember this is a one minute chart...

I have just promoted this chart to something I click open from my minimized tray at the bottom more often to give more attention to it...

ES

Thank your supporting !

Anything discussing about the expert is welcome!