Swore2 Move Capture high ATR system - page 4

ElectricSavant:
swore2,

Believe me... you won't get me to shut up if I can just have a fer more weeks....

ES

can see that from your post count kekekekke

Regards

David

David,

Why arn't you busy working on the gambler?...huh?

just kidding...:)

I have a lot of fun in these forums..

ES

davidke20:
can see that from your post count kekekekke

Regards

David

swore2,

Believe me... you won't get me to shut up if I can just have a few more weeks....I think this is going well thus far and I remain positive..its just too early for me to jump up and down like an excited school boy after his first kiss...

ES

swore2:
Thank your supporting ! Anything discussing about the expert is welcome!

ElectricSavant:
David,

Why arn't you busy working on the gambler?...huh?

just kidding...:)

I have a lot of fun in these forums..

ES

hehe... when you have any idea, just let me know, I'll try my best to code them. My idea? I already give it out. Its all about TP/SL for that Odd/Even EA, and they doesn't require any coding jobs on my idea, so, its all up to you guys to continue working on it.

*Oh belive me, I know you're joking with me But I'm seriously telling you that I can work with nothing if there is no new idea poppin around. My brain is born to code, instead of thinking new idea

Regards

David

David,

I can work with you the best...

Do you code projects privatley when I can figure out how to trade (its been 30 years)

but seriously are you for hire on private stuff?

ES

davidke20:
hehe... when you have any idea, just let me know, I'll try my best to code them. My idea? I already give it out. Its all about TP/SL for that Odd/Even EA, and they doesn't require any coding jobs on my idea, so, its all up to you guys to continue working on it.

*Oh belive me, I know you're joking with me But I'm seriously telling you that I can work with nothing if there is no new idea poppin around. My brain is born to code, instead of thinking new idea

Regards

David

davidke20:

Regards

David

I'm looking for something coded

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178123

swearing up a storm

i caught another screenshot..yes it is trading now too!

Files:
i_swear_1.gif  76 kb

Bounce

EUR is bouncing off support and might reach Pivot at 1.4410. Lets watch.

I'm short...

auto was correct...

stopped out minus 8 bucks...

Reason: