CyberiaTrader..an amazing EA! - page 5

lomme:
Are you saying that MT4 can handle tick data?

As far as I know, the smallest TF to import is M1 data.

Therefore testing with M1 data is not very good.

If someone gets 90% modelling quality for M1 backtest, pls show the report.

I get 63-70% modelling with imported M1 data and 90% with M5 data. This is true..you can't import ticks into MT4 so M1 is the base data for the formation of the higher timeframes.

That backtest result looks far too good. Are you using the period_converter script to create the larger timeframes? I have seen situations where this script generates "future data", ie somehow uses future M1 data to create an earlier longer time frame bar. The EA I was testing looked awesome .

I haven't been able to zero in on the bug yet - I use my own period converter instead.

Back test on 1M bars when the take profit is so low, will not be accurate.

Forward test will be the only way.

Anyone is testing the pro version of cyberia?

http://cyberia.org.ru/node/1

thanks

Truly an amazing EA

Hi FXspeedster,

I have been forward testing your latest version (1min TF) with your presets and my account has gone up 10%!!! About a dozen trades. Keep up the good work.

many thanks

waltini

waltini:
Hi FXspeedster,

I have been forward testing your latest version (1min TF) with your presets and my account has gone up 10%!!! About a dozen trades. Keep up the good work.

many thanks

waltini

Thanks for the thumbs up. Mine has gone up 7% today! There is so much controversy about this EA and I think it all has to do with the brokers data and the timeframes used. I will publish some better settings after forward testing some more.

Hi

Can you please tell us what broker you use and on what pairs?

Thanks

Smeden

Hi Fxspeedster,

I am not a coder but I have spent the evening studying 17 pages of this EA trying to decipher how it works but without much luck.

You seem to be up to speed(ha,ha). If I can help by doing some forward testing this week please let me know, just send me the presets you want tested. Otherwise I will try changing a couple of things myself.

I did notice it was taking some trades against a very clear trade.

SMEDEN, I have been testing the pairs,timeframes and settings from Fxspeedster's post no. 18 on a SBFX demo.

regards

waltini

I added a new input in the code, MaxLots

you can set the maxlots alloved by the broker or the maxlot you want to trade in AutoLots

default is 100

I rename it to version 1.61

all other code are intact.

Files:

Cyberia Trader...

Hello guys,

can someone of you programm an maximum Lot and a time function so we can set them to run only in asia session and and trade max 50 lot a trade, than the EA sould be less nervous...

I read the hole thread in free forum and here, so i understand this ea needs uneventfull markets to reduce the loosers, that may we can fix with trade time function, also the lot size should be regulated... i can´t imagine that any broker likes trading with 1000 Lot and above and take one two pips profit...

It´s funny to see how the EA turn 10k to 700k in 20 hours in demo, but i dont want to see a two or three lossers series with 1k Lot in live... There is end the fun...

Thanks for help !

mr.trader

Reason: