Swore2 Move Capture high ATR system - page 2

Perky:
i get lots of order send errors running backtest

2007.10.29 11:01:39 2005.03.09 23:53 Swore2-Move Capture high ATR-EURUSD-M1 EURUSD,H1: OrderSend error 130

i thought it was because it was trying sell/buy 0.01 lots as im on northfinance

so i changed it to 1 lot but still no joy

I think error 130 is when EA tried to open pending order too close with running price.

I'm on NorthFinance too, and to send pending order, ask/bid price must be at least 10pips from running price.

demam_emas:
I think error 130 is when EA tried to open pending order too close with running price. I'm on NorthFinance too, and to send pending order, ask/bid price must be at least 10pips from running price.

Hi!

error 130 means "no error". But what a problem with ea, i couldn't discover

Silem:
Hi! error 130 means "no error". But what a problem with ea, i couldn't discover

I think I'm correct about error 130

quoted from OrderSend - MQL4 Documentation

At placing of a pending order, the open price cannot be too close to the market. The minimal distance of the pending price from the current market one in points can be obtained using the MarketInfo() function with the MODE_STOPLEVEL parameter. In case of false open price of a pending order, the error 130 (ERR_INVALID_STOPS) will be generated.

I'm testing on IBFX. So far no trades, no pending orders, and yet no errors on the journal either. I'll see what happens after a few days.

demam_emas:
I think I'm correct about error 130 quoted from OrderSend - MQL4 Documentation

Maybe you are right, so i modified it, and post M5 chart expert. please try it.

wolfe:
Not to be a downer, but back testing on 1M time frame sucks. I know of no way to get 90% modeling quality from 1M. Forward test is probably the way to go with this system.

I modified it to M5 chart expert. please try it.

demam_emas:
I think error 130 is when EA tried to open pending order too close with running price. I'm on NorthFinance too, and to send pending order, ask/bid price must be at least 10pips from running price.

You could use M5 chart expert, and set BurstDistance=7, give me the result. thanks.

OK. For your information . . .

1)Press F2, Click on the download button

2)Select Every Tick for full modelling quality

3)You shall see the test result is 90% when its done.

Regards,

David

Files:
1_3.jpg  26 kb
2_2.jpg  15 kb
3_2.jpg  27 kb

swore2:

Additionally: English is not my native language, please use simple words to communicate with me. thanks.

The backtest result is through 2000.8----2007.10.

兄弟, 哪里人啊? 我刚替你查看 你的系统,

复盘模 型的质量好像有些 不大对头。

应该最少要90%吧。 另外,

130的问 题是因为你的 止损太过靠近。

如有任何关于 编写程式的问题 不妨拿出 来研究。

小弟 会尽 量抽 些时间 来帮忙你。

大伟

Bro, where are you from? I took a quick peek on your system,

found the modelling quality is not there, somethings wrong.

It takes atleast 90% modelling quality account as a good backtest.

Meanwhile, Error130 meaning your stop loss too close.

Should you have any problem about coding, please do sound me.

I'm try my best to spend sometimes here to help.

Regards

David

M1 gave me a banked 1% in a flash (using 0.10 lots with a 1k Demo)...in and out... (IBFX w/default settings in the Swore2-move Capture high ATR-EUR/USD-M1)

Quick EA this one...(16 minutes was the first trade duration) The Journal or the Experts tab indicate no errors and the code compiles successfully on restart.

It's too early to tell...but its always nice when the first trade goes well...(I just thought I would report to the thread author)

ES

7:52 (gmt)-8:08 +18 pips

Reason: