Lucky1.1 - page 27

5cum:
Is hello talked an update version appeared, will lay out? For a test...

If you read the comments on codebase then you will see the new version is unlikely to be shared because they made it into an EA that works. Same old same old in the forex world.

Well then if that is so we don't need to know any more!

Excuse, but this version (01.01.08) will not be published. On its development cunningly about 6 months. Under all tests it gives excellent profit, is steady in work on any intervals of time. And in the second, under the request of the co-author, secrets of the new version will not open yet. 03.01.2008 12:12 Serg_ASV

I agree with you

Oh, well, hope they post it

if there IS a new version......

have one of you guys tested the very first version of lucky? here it is, i tested it on ibfx mini and aleccoh standard and is the only one that opens trades!!! version 1.1, 1.2 or 1.3a haven't open not even a single trade!!! but with this one, i'm on profit on ibfx and on loss on aleccoh.... but i'm testing them onli for a few hours now.... i'll post again next week

Files:

gigiyoffee:
if there IS a new version...... have one of you guys tested the very first version of lucky? here it is, i tested it on ibfx mini and aleccoh standard and is the only one that opens trades!!! version 1.1, 1.2 or 1.3a haven't open not even a single trade!!! but with this one, i'm on profit on ibfx and on loss on aleccoh.... but i'm testing them onli for a few hours now.... i'll post again next week

Hi. I doubled and tripled Aleccohfx demo accounts with a slightly altered Lucky over the last few months. However, the feed has changed out of all recognition now and practically no trades are being placed - those that are end up losers

I can also say that the technique that Lucky uses does not work with InteractiveBrokers either...

gigiyoffee:
if there IS a new version...... have one of you guys tested the very first version of lucky? here it is, i tested it on ibfx mini and aleccoh standard and is the only one that opens trades!!! version 1.1, 1.2 or 1.3a haven't open not even a single trade!!! but with this one, i'm on profit on ibfx and on loss on aleccoh.... but i'm testing them onli for a few hours now.... i'll post again next week

that's the old version ....version 1.1, 1.2 or 1.3a cannot open becuse those have coding of time to open begin...just read all this thread sections....

Someone PM'd me about putting a trade-time function on Lucky, so I told him I would post my version here. I added a few 'quick-and-dirty' additions to an earlier version of Lucky to see how it would perform with Aleccohfx - great as it happened, until the feed changed... Anyway, I wouldn't risk real money with this. Nuff said.

Files:
lucky1.2b.mq4  9 kb

Could you post the EA you are using?

nittany1:
I'm only running it on the 15m eur/usd right now. I'm running version 1.2 and my .set file is attached to this post. It has made more money this past week than PipBoxer has made in the past 7 months, and I paid for PipBoxer, Lucky is free.

Hi Nittany;

Could you attach/post the EA you are using ? Because there are 2 versions of Lucky1.2. One is from post #26, page 3 and the other one is from post #30; page 3. Thanks

omelette:
Someone PM'd me about putting a trade-time function on Lucky, so I told him I would post my version here. I added a few 'quick-and-dirty' additions to an earlier version of Lucky to see how it would perform with Aleccohfx - great as it happened, until the feed changed... Anyway, I wouldn't risk real money with this. Nuff said.

hi omelette can u explain more detail about your lucky version 1.2b..for what pair, time frame and best setting to use it?

and maybe you can post your test result...thanks

h41k4L:
hi omelette can u explain more detail about your lucky version 1.2b..for what pair, time frame and best setting to use it? and maybe you can post your test result...thanks

I was demoing this on Aleccohfx and it was modified to make it 'Aleccohfx compliant' (meaning trades had to have a minimium open time, or exceed a minimium number of pips) - btw the scalping service was suspended when is was found with even these stringent conditions, some traders were still making money... The only other differences are that the time filter is more accessible, and there is a 'vary Order size' option I was playing with ('cos the built-in MM is too severe).

There is no way of showing results as the demos expire after 1 month. Also, as I mentioned the feed has changed completely, rendering Lucky redundant - there are practically no trades being placed now. Download the platform and see for yourself...

Reason: