Lucky1.1 - page 20

Model Q 25%

Get the model quality to 95+% and see, if you get results anywhere close forward testing for 24h. (a week would be better). If you still make a million, let us know!

Forward test

Hi,i have 1.2 and 1.3 on forward test on eurgbp and eurchf from 1.11.07 and for now 1.3 opend 1 trade this night and thats all of bouth. Do have someone same res.? Many thanks,

Marko

'marko Hi,i have 1.2 and 1.3 on forward test on eurgbp and eurchf from 1.11.07 and for now 1.3 opend 1 trade this night and thats all of bouth. Do have someone same res.? Many thanks, Marko

It depends on whether your broker filters the feed - I have the same scalper EA on EURCHF on both WHC and Aleccohfx. No trade at all on WHC, with Aleccohfx, plenty of trades...

Can somebody add the CloseDelay?

Bullshit v1.1 is more like it...same goes to all 99% of other EAs out there.

jjk2:
Bullshit v1.1 is more like it...same goes to all 99% of other EAs out there.

hi, cau you share it ?

thanks in advance

best regards

giapel

Hi,

I have now tried this Ea with the currency EUR/USD and the timeframe of 1 H and the test is good.

tdion:
I just realized the problem with this EA....

The backtests look good because:

The backtest is made with a M1 timeframe!

You CAN NOT test a scalping EA with MT4 unless you have tic data and 99% modeling quality.

With M1 (which is the best most of us have) you will get interpolation between 60 second intervals. Basically, the backtester doesn't have enough data to know what truly happens between each interval, so it guesses. This creates randomness and fantasy.

Is this a good strategy? Only forward tests will tell......

cico707:
Hi, I have now tried this Ea with the currency EUR/USD and the timeframe of 1 H and the test is good.

4H test is better with safe risk (5%)

Files:

Hi guys, thanks for posting this EA.

I have been live forward testing so far it doesn't seem too "lucky"

Keep up the great work everyone.

I've attached the live statement

you can not follow a simple rule

leeb:
Hi guys, thanks for posting this EA.

I have been live forward testing so far it doesn't seem too "lucky"

Keep up the great work everyone.

I've attached the live statement

Infact i did not know you of all people will be so dumb like this.......you have been following this tread from the begining.......the point is ...the statement you posted show trade trades of eurusd......usdchf.......usdjpy e.t.c actually these pers was never recomended to trade this EA

so stop antagonising this EA

Reason: