Lucky1.1 - page 29

In which pairs and timeframe should we use with your ea?

shanyang...it does not open any trades in IBFX...

ES

ElectricSavant:
shanyang...it does not open any trades in IBFX... ES

does IBFX support 0.1 lot?

if not, u can manually change the lot size to 1 and try again

weezer:
In which pairs and timeframe should we use with your ea?

it was optimized in 1hour time frame

but u can use it in any time frame(need to be re-optimized in the selected time frame)

it opened a trade....

ElectricSavant:
shanyang...it does not open any trades in IBFX... ES

shanyang:
does IBFX support 0.1 lot? if not, u can manually change the lot size to 1 and try again

Using Luckyea.zip

I have tried it with Lots 0.1 on a standard demo and a Lots 1.0 on a mini demo and both times the backtester will not open any trade on IBFX.

I put the luckyea_7_3.set under experts>presets folder and the Lucky EA under the experts folder. The EA has a smiley face on the graph, but nothing happens when I use the strategy tester to see if it will open a file.

Got any suggestions???

Dave

ElectricSavant:
it opened a trade....

and??? what result?

it's up 84 pips and still open ...but before it went up it went down 85 pips...I do not really understand how this trades?

ES

videoman555:
and??? what result?

ElectricSavant:
it's up 84 pips and still open ...but before it went up it went down 85 pips...I do not really understand how this trades? ES

did u load the *.set file in the rar-zipped file?

the *.set has to be load first, it contains the optimized parameters.

and test it in 1-hr frame, with euro-dollar pair.

otherwise it won't work.

for all - Please make 1 consultion - I need this EA for live account

i already read all of posted from start until end ( now ). many setting and many new version did come, I feel dizzy . for first bulider mr.ak97052d's & or all, please make consulsion version for live account, i think not many pair or many time frame , and many broker , i remcomend for use just EG , after the consulsion created we togheter forward test first with demo acount after that use real account with smal deposit. i recomend for creat consulsion version by mr.ak97052d's as builder. i dont need testing and testing, when we can live trading use this ea?...please make consulsion.

sory i am poor english language.

thnks

Reason: