How much does it cost to have an EA out of an Indicator?

Hi guys!

I've recently bought a neural network based Indicator.

Before to buy it I tested it for a couple of weeks (the developer who created it runned a couple of official and unofficial betatest) and it works very very well in manual trading (I look at the alert, I know how to use it and I enter the trade; after other conditions are met I close the trade).

I asked the same developer to make an EA out of it but he said he'll do that after he returns from vacation, so mid September.

I was wondering: how much does it cost to hire a coder to make an EA out of an indicator? How do you know the coder will respect a Non Disclosure Agreement and won't make a copy itself of it?

Thanks for your help.

I think the cost should start from $100, depending on how complicated the EA it is.

Even the coder signs up a NDA, you can't guarantee he won't make a copy for himself. You have to trust him. If you don't trust him, don't hire him.

Just my 2 cents.

Hi sidismyname,

I can code the ea for you from your indicator within 30 hours after payment. i will however charge 77 dollars flat. you get both ex4 and mq4 files. you can request for 2 free adjustment/ modification thereafter. Any further modification different from specified information at start requires you pay 15 dollars each time.

to get started, give information on take profit, stop loss, money management, martingale or antimatingale, time to trade, lots, and any other information to be coded into the ea.

Reason: