4TF Bars: Indicators and Ideas - page 84

MLADEN. THANKS FOR A QUICK RESPONSE. I REALLY DO APPRECIATE. BUT NOT REALLY THE EXACT THING I NEED. I NEED (4TF 3MA CROSS) NOT (4TF MA CROSS). I HAVE ATTACHED A 3MA CROSS< JUST NEED IT IN 4TF>. GOD BLESS. NOT TO BOTHER YOU. REGARDS

gabrielumoh:
MLADEN. THANKS FOR A QUICK RESPONSE. I REALLY DO APPRECIATE. BUT NOT REALLY THE EXACT THING I NEED. I NEED (4TF 3MA CROSS) NOT (4TF MA CROSS). I HAVE ATTACHED A 3MA CROSS< JUST NEED IT IN 4TF>. GOD BLESS. NOT TO BOTHER YOU. REGARDS
What is the difference? Isn't the fastest ma cross to the slowest ma cross the same as two mas cross?

Hi, is it possible to make this indicator as 4tf bars please?

thanks

Files:
WPR fast.mq4  2 kb

There is not all timeframe stochastic bars ot i missed it?

edit:

in some of these new indicators i only have 4 buttons , why?

Files:
Cattura.JPG  137 kb

thefxpros:

There is not all timeframe stochastic bars ot i missed it?

edit:

in some of these new indicators i only have 4 buttons , why?

That is because new builds of metatrader changed the way how the buttons are anchored. You have to use the latest versions because they have the code adjusted to newest builds of mt4

mladen:
That is because new builds of metatrader changed the way how the buttons are anchored. You have to use the latest versions because they have the code adjusted to newest builds of mt4
i don't see newer versions of these, they all don't work properly
Files:
Cattura.JPG  24 kb

thefxpros:
i don't see newer versions of these, they all don't work properly
Will check

Hi, Is it possible combine 4 different indicators in the same subwindows?

see like attached picture, just like 4_time_frame_XXX, but  each line is different indicator.

combine such MACD, BULL_BEAR, FISHER, STOCH. or CCI....ETC. 

Thanks, Mendel Tsai 

Files:

Is there any possibility, that a Indicator do not change the color from green (up) to red (down) before the candle is closed? so I mean that the indicator is changing the color but no confirmation (candle close) then the color is blue, after confirmation the color is green/red.

I hope someone understands what I mean..... and the question is not to old.

Thank you

Mendel:

Hi, Is it possible combine 4 different indicators in the same subwindows?

see like attached picture, just like 4_time_frame_XXX, but  each line is different indicator.

combine such MACD, BULL_BEAR, FISHER, STOCH. or CCI....ETC. 

Thanks, Mendel Tsai 

Hi, mladen

Can possible combine below 4 indicators at ONE separate_windows in current time?

4_time_frame_macd_nmc.mq4                                  MACD
4_time_frame_bearsbullsimpuls_nmc.mq4                   BB
4_time_frame_ehlers_fisher_transform_2_nmc.mq4       FF
4_time_frame_cci_nmc.mq4                                      CCI

Thank you for your kind attention.
Mendel

Let these indicators like attached file. 

Files:
Reason: