FXiGoR-(T_S_R) very effective Trend Slope Retracement system - page 46

Results?

I have been looking out for the "market insights" from Igor... I hope he is Ok. I have quit trading for now... Anyway, I hope I blow out my account soon so I can be done with FX and move on. Maybe someone like C.F.O. can help????

iGoR

How did the TSR perform yesterday?

Could you please post the results.

Yesterday was a very choppy day for trading.

I can say with confidence your paltalk room and lectures have gems of valuable information .

Regards

El Cid

mpower:
"Choppy day for trading" Hmmm, even on those days there are pips to be made:-) 110% TSR;-) Check it out:-)

Chacha ... why the statement is so beautiful descending? I'm not stupid...:-r

results?

"Choppy day for trading" Hmmm, even on those days there are pips to be made:-) 110% TSR;-) Check it out:-)

Files:

beautiful descending????

"The statement is so beautiful descending"--could you translate that for me please

OK, I see what you mean. Because I was waiting on a reversal, and had open positions from the 8th that I closed on the 11th. I just added more positions. That is all...I just want to show that there is life after TSR--a strategy that is based on indicators, a strategy that does not have clear rules, a strategy that generates a ton of false signals, a strategy that does not have targets, with the author totally denying fibonacci studies and support/resistance levels(based on previous hi/lows) We all know that indicators will ALWAYS be lagging behind price. Therefore, we will always get many false signals. Igor can pull it off just because he has spent so many hours watching price action and he can survive bad markets having developed a "feel of the market." 99% of the people here will fail with this strategy or "method," whatever Igor calls it. Period!!!!

to mpower

I`v wrote a stupid post, and tried to delete it. Unsuccessfuly. :-(

mpower:
"The statement is so beautiful descending"--could you translate that for me please OK, I see what you mean. Because I was waiting on a reversal, and had open positions from the 8th that I closed on the 11th. I just added more positions. That is all...I just want to show that there is life after TSR--a strategy that is based on indicators, a strategy that does not have clear rules, a strategy that generates a ton of false signals, a strategy that does not have targets, with the author totally denying fibonacci studies and support/resistance levels(based on previous hi/lows) We all know that indicators will ALWAYS be lagging behind price. Therefore, we will always get many false signals. Igor can pull it off just because he has spent so many hours watching price action and he can survive bad markets having developed a "feel of the market." 99% of the people here will fail with this strategy or "method," whatever Igor calls it. Period!!!!

Mpower how much crap can you speak? My suggestion, take your energy and put it somewhere constructive which can help people. Start your own thread, your own trading room and try and help people become better traders by showing them your system or method or just something which you think would help them become better traders. Do you really think that by coming in here and saying how you made X pips that its really helping anyone? How often is it that a SUCCESSFUL trader with years of experience and results to proove it bothers to help others for free? They rarely do and you know why? Because people like yourself like to throw stones. If you really want to help people do as above and let those who follow the TSR system and Igor's teachings be. He sits day in day out talking and helping traders for free while others who don't trade charge thousands for what he does. Im honestly shocked and disgusted you would be so immature to come here looking for attention. But then again this is a trading forum and its full of people who talk about how they trade and how they entered here and exited there and how they made so many pips and it was so easy. Its easy to talk about trading on a forum than actually do it day in day out live for everyone to see.

mpower:

A lucky gambler made it one day ...went and did heads or tails and it worked

L O L

mpower:
"The statement is so beautiful descending"--could you translate that for me please OK, I see what you mean. Because I was waiting on a reversal, and had open positions from the 8th that I closed on the 11th. I just added more positions. That is all...I just want to show that there is life after TSR--a strategy that is based on indicators, a strategy that does not have clear rules, a strategy that generates a ton of false signals, a strategy that does not have targets, with the author totally denying fibonacci studies and support/resistance levels(based on previous hi/lows) We all know that indicators will ALWAYS be lagging behind price. Therefore, we will always get many false signals. Igor can pull it off just because he has spent so many hours watching price action and he can survive bad markets having developed a "feel of the market." 99% of the people here will fail with this strategy or "method," whatever Igor calls it. Period!!!!

Mpower,

Even dow I descided to give no more attention to you I gonna give a straight and honest answer to you.

My aswer is based on facts and not on frustrations as all your postings are based on nore on assumptions or things that I "heared somewhere and that I take for truth.

1. Your statement shows that the way you traded is adding positions to a losing trade. A professional trader knows that sooner or later that is going to blow up your account. Maybe you gonna say No...I say YES. Every PROFESSIONAL trader is going to support this.

2. You say that TSR has a ton of false signals. That is absolutly UNTRUE if one sticks to the rules. PROOF OF THIS...we did not trade monday and tuesday(very bad market conditions) and we did not trade any of the 3 majors today (again very bad market conditions).

Of course if you would have traded every so called mathematical setup you would have had a lot of false trades. But AGAIN if one looks to his charts and doesn't see anything then one does not trade. Were the majority of the people will try to look even harder so they could see "something" to trade from. I said this morning around 10.00cet: I will take NO positions today on the 3 majors. Look to your charts and look to the price action. Was that a good descission ?... HELL YES. But some people will not accept this. They will say: no I need a system that can trade this kind of market conditions.

I do not. My principle is try to stay away as much as possible from the bad days. Try to take out some "slices" in the good days. If price moved 100pips in 1 day and I was capable of taking 20 pips of that move then I am more the pleased.

You are trying to catch that compleet 100pip move. But to do this one has to react on every mathematical entry. And that will leed to a ton of false trades and eat up your 100pips profit that you can make now and then.

It takes a lot of discipline not to trade. It is not uncommon that in 1 week I trade only 2 days. If those 2 days I get away with "only" 20 pips profit. I know that I end my week with a profit were most of other SYSTEMS will end that week with a loss.

3. I do not use any indicators. I visualize the price action with some MA's. Nothing more nothing less. Those MA's do not function as entry's signals. They function as PRICE PATTERN RECOGNITION. How can the recognition of a price pattern be lagging ???...

4. As I told you already, you do not have any acces what so ever to TSR ADVANCED. You make claims of me denying support and resistance or highs and lows and don't have a clue what TSR advanced is about.

I can tell you this. TSR advanced is all about what you say I deny.

TSR advanced will even take short positions were the mathematical setups say very clear to go long.

5. Last but not least. You say that 99% of the people will fail with TSR.

Mpower. I agree almost with you!!...

99% of the people will fail in trading ...PERIOD.

Doesn't matter what system or strategy they follow. I NEVER claimed that if people would follow my system or learn my method that I can promise that 50% of the people will be succesfull.

You seem to forget that I TRY to LEARN people how to trade. REALY HOW TO TRADE. I gave a webinar on TSR ADVANCED to 10 people. 3 of those people confirmed to me over the last 2 days that they are trading now succesfully.

I the room we are +/- every day with 30 people. Those 3 people are now in the room more then 6 months. If they can continue like this and over an other 6 months still be there well then my MISSION IS ACOMPLISHED.

That means that from 30 people I learend 3 people how to TRADE FOR A LIVING. Were the normall statistics show that not 5 people of every hundred can make it as a trader.

I do not claim in my introduction of this topic that this is an "everybody rich method"...on the contrary.

I LEARN PEOPLE HOW TO BECOME REAL TRADERS. NOT SOME SORT OF "BUTTON PUSHERS" of a mecanical system that sooner or later will fail or have extreem drawdowns.

I LEARN PEOPLE TO DO THE VERY SAME AS ME. THAT IS ALL. I proof that I am profitable. Am I a superman? HELL NO. But what I do is for most of the people not possible to copy. BUT that is for trading in generall.

Everyone thinks of himself that he can become a trader. Again it is a profession only for a very very select club of people.

Every trader will have a streak of winners or even a longer period of beeing profitable. But that is a very big difference as beeing year after year profitable.

Again I try to learn people how to trade and I know that only very very few will be around in an other year from now.

But show me a topic of a system were the author is one year later still around ??...the topics that you will show to me are in the same lign as mine. That succes depends on the vision and discretion of the trader.

The topics that you will show me do not have 100% clear rules for exit or targets.

It is you who has a problem. You ( and the majority of amateurs) are asking ( nope DEMANDING) a system with 100% clear rules for entry and exit and targets. That is the same as someone who is going to university for a medical doctor and DEMANDS: I want to read a book were it explains what I have to do in EVERY kind of surgery or medical problem. There is no such thing. The succes of the doctor will depend on his vision and how he can addapt himself to every new situation and how he will implement his knowledge to every different kind of problem.

Accept this....learn how to trade. If you feel that you do not have that feeling well I sujest to you to pick up your old job. It shows greatness in admitting a defeat.

In my long career I have never met someone that started trading or started learning how to trade and said to me: there is a very big chance that I want make it....nope they ALL THINK : can't be that difficult....

Most people are in this business only to make money not how to learn how to trade. Proof of this...all the rooms were people pay to get real time signals or internetsite's that sell signals or all the interest for the EA's without ever knowing the rules on what the EA is based on etc...

friendly regards...iGoR

PS. If you want to give an answer be my guest. But do it in a rational way and not out of frustration or based on assumptions.

mpower:

The 5 Steps to becoming a trader

http://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=3156

Thank you Igor for your work and time with beginner!