Good Idea& Good Indicator

hello

i new here and i am asking EVEYBODY to help me to creat this indicator which is inclouded below ...i need as you see there as signal to those indicators and it will be Just perfect if you could creat it to be also on the chart which represent the M1/M15/M30/H1/H4/D1/W1/M .....I THINK IT WILL BE VERY AND PERFECT INDICATOR IT COULD BE MADE TILL THIS MOMENT..

THANK YOU AGAIN FOR YOUR TIME YOU SPENT TO READ AND REPLY ME REQUIST

THANK YOU AGAIN SIR

Files:
cja_.bmp  807 kb
7.jpg  29 kb

ahmedazizelias:
hello

i new here and i am asking EVEYBODY to help me to creat this indicator which is inclouded below ...i need as you see there as signal to those indicators and it will be Just perfect if you could creat it to be also on the chart which represent the M1/M15/M30/H1/H4/D1/W1/M .....I THINK IT WILL BE VERY AND PERFECT INDICATOR IT COULD BE MADE TILL THIS MOMENT..

THANK YOU AGAIN FOR YOUR TIME YOU SPENT TO READ AND REPLY ME REQUIST

THANK YOU AGAIN SIR

does some body have this indicator?or similar one?

can some one programe it?

thanks

Wow!

Wooowww !! What an amazing indicator .. really hope someone out there is able to share with us this indicator

somebody help please

amirwol:
Wooowww !! What an amazing indicator .. really hope someone out there is able to share with us this indicator

i wish somebody help ..and program it or post it....

thank you

yeah .. could someone plz post this indicator or try coding one .. it looks really great .. we could even make an EA out of it .. hope some senior members could help out .. Thnks

I THINK IT WILL BE VERY AND PERFECT INDICATOR

There is no perfection in financial markets, you need to win some then lose some and then take loss from profit to make a profit.

Every time someone try's to make a perfection indicator, that wins everytime, it works well for a while then when the market changes it loses.

Indicator that doesn't win all the time but slowly follows the general direction of trends is better.This is what ive found anyway.

So how can we read the signal

Some of those indicators are oscillators and are meant for ranging markets.

in which language would you like it?

Which platform are you using?

Easy language-trade station? or other?

somebody help please

asia8888:
Which platform are you using? Easy language-trade station? or other?

well,i watch it in somebody screen,and i think the most good TF should be "H4"which is reliable most of the time ...today,i just new that is A PART OD THE WINING SOULITION 9.4 ..but i still like it because it gives the sum of the most indicators directions (in sum BUY or SELL according to the total of those indicators),and gives the last decision of the market at the moment ..which also removes the worries from sudden reverse (of cours we should follow the news calender)...but i think it still be nice if somebody can program it and add features too...in sum it looks good to gives signal of BUY or SELL then we recalculate the best interies and best exits....

i am sorry for my week English language...

Thank you in advance

nittany1:
Some of those indicators are oscillators and are meant for ranging markets.

Thank you for your passing by....you are very correct i think so...and i think that will help if all of those indicators gatherd together and we get the final sum of all of them....it will be more better if someone could help and program it and re-add more features or more trusted indicators according to the back test of them..

thank you again

Reason: