SYNERGY Trading Method - page 79

yea it's great

try to answer the stoch question

stoch is quite academic analysis, and most indicator (pure data or slope) is still got same problem as repaint

tiny.cc/funvdo 17M hits in 1 year

Need help pls

John Last:
here it is. Please use open source.

Hi,

I dont see any arrows/x's on my chart, can you pls explain how to install your indis and which indis I need to have to see those signals?

Thx

Regards

HankT

Synergy 2.0

Can someone pls share the Synergy 2.0 complete system?

Regards

HankT

Synergy 2.0 is here

There you go traders, give it a try and if it works for you pls buy it to support the owner of the software. I just got it 5mins ago so I will start testing it 2morrow.

Green pips to all and good luck

Regards

HankT

Files:
as_v2.zip  1514 kb

Hello Hznk80, how has been the result using this system?

hankt80:
There you go traders, give it a try and if it works for you pls buy it to support the owner of the software. I just got it 5mins ago so I will start testing it 2morrow.

Regards

HankT

hankt80:

Regards

HankT

do you trade or abandoned syn 2.0?

hankt80:

Regards

HankT

[lang=zh-CN]Thanks and good luck!![/lang]

Hello guys i have been using synergy for about three weeks and so far so good or so I thought it seems i missed a few things when I read the manual.One being that if the green rsi line breaks above the blue volatility bands then you should avoid taking a trade but if you are already in a trade then you should consider adding to your position.That does not make sense to me.

It also seems that a trade is less riskier if both the green rsi line and the red line is both below 50 what are your thoughts on that?

Also it has been suggested that the dean malone easy trading method is the same as synergy but you will notice in the manual several indicators are missing so it is not the same.

Hi, The strategy seems to be forgotten. A great pity because in the big potential.

This does not play orgynalna only a modified version of the strategy? With what results and what you changed?

Regards,

Reason: