SYNERGY Trading Method - page 30

limits and stops

Would it be possible to reduce the stop to a set amount, say 10,15 or 20 pips. Limits at the same for quick in and out trade attempts?

Bryan:

Of course it is possible; just set StopLoss to what you like. Please read instructions for complete understanding.

t182bryan:
Would it be possible to reduce the stop to a set amount, say 10,15 or 20 pips. Limits at the same for quick in and out trade attempts?

Today's trades

Monday evening and I am down $286 in balance since yesterday, and in the hole for another $50 on 13 open trades and 4 currency pairs. Sample chart of EURJPY attached.

autumn

Files:

Try the EA on Geepy

Hi autunm

I thought derk said that the EA works best for geepy and its drawback is in a ranging market. y not do your forward test using GEEPY, i was up with about 50USD yesterday with it

4 Dec Statement Synergy on 4 pairs

Hi Adewale,

I must be doing something wrong. Can you have a look at the Statement and let me know how I can correct the situation?

Thanks,

autumn

Mistake

Ha! I just realized that the EA on my GBPJPY window was turned off. Now it's on.

autumn

My advice

I think somebody did post result derived from optimisation.... the guy really tried to play with all the variables and got different result. just play around to deploy a variable setting that might give you more pips

Account still in Red

Account is now down $435 since Sunday and losing another $619 on open trades with 4 pairs. Please see attached chart GBPJPY and statement. In some cases there are open long and short positions on the same currency. Please advise how to correct this situation. Does anyone have settings that avoid this kind of loss?

autumn

Files:

Account restart

I have closed the account to stop the red ink and started a new demo on 4 pairs 1hr charts with default settings except for split trades false. If you have any suggestions as to how I can improve performance I would be very grateful.

autumn

autumnleaves:
I have closed the account to stop the red ink and started a new demo on 4 pairs 1hr charts with default settings except for split trades false. If you have any suggestions as to how I can improve performance I would be very grateful. autumn

I can only suggest going over the optimization results that nondisclosure published, and trying some of the settings that seemed to yield good profit factors.

I was expecting the results to show there was essentially one "best settings", but it seems to indicate that the top earners might use settings that vary significantly.

Reason: