"Synergy advanced" - page 3

Its really good...

007-FX:
i have tried it and works successfully.

Hello 007-FX,

Could you please share some screens of your success?

Thank you.

That is the old method of synergy however I understand you are asking for this two years ago and if you are still interested the new Advanced Synergy is located in the trade systems section herehttps://www.mql5.com/en/forum/198502.

ichthus:
Hello 007-FX, Could you please share some screens of your success?[Thank you.

If you look at the date he made this statement november of last year.

Hello Kevinator,

Thank you for the link, but I have already saw this thread (and others, 2 or 3).

Personally, I am testing the synergy method shared by lordsfxt last year.I did not give a try to yours yet.

Perhaps I should jump in your thread cause others are dead or annoying.

Anyway, thank you for the link, wish you the best.

God bless you.

Can u help me with the advance Synergy template and indicator

Dael:
Hi.I have this templates: Synergy_black.tpl, Synergy_gray.tplThis indicators from Advanced Synergy: DM_RangeFactor.ex4, DM_Volatility.ex4, DM_Continuation.ex4, DM_DSR.ex4.This indicators you can see in Dean Malone's video lessons.BTW. I guess advanced tools is not a must have - you can trade with basic Synergy system easily.P.S. Are you close with Synergy? I mean have you just found it or already using?Copyrighted attachments removed by Scorpion.

Does anyone have a copy of Synergy Pro (Synergy Advance) they can share?

Dael:
There is aboslutelly ALL you want to know about Synergy on compassfx.com. PDF document with trading system details and a huge amount of flash lessons made by the author of the system. I've downloaded all of them - ~500 Mb of flash. Really interesting. :-)

Hey,Dael.I can't download flash from compassfx.com.

There are some MP4 format which i already download.Can you please tell me the name of the software so i can download flash or tell me the process.

Thank you.

Hi,

I am salim from India I have seen a template in which a horizontal line on this green dots generate that time dont trade then price as soon as in down or up dots change colors and bars are coming in up or downward. any one find please mail to me

mrsalimtai@gmail.com

thanks

Reason: