KG Trapping Mode - page 49

muyuan11:
hi KG

I try to trade all pairs ,but only japonese yen (G/J U/J E/J) show enogh profit.

Is it right for KG SYSTEM?

I'm using it for GJ, EJ, UJ, AJ, GU, EU, UCAD & AUDUSD ... never try to athers pair.... but i think it should work.

I suggest use M5 and M15 for GJ and the other use M15 or M30.

And try use Smoothed MA 4 apply to High and Low to filter GGH Signal and sea waves... if the price candles play inside the channel ignore all signal. Or you can find or use another indicators/methode to detect when the price is ranging or flat.. don't trade when ranging or flat. I hope with this your trade could be better..

Regards,

KG

assalamualaikum KG..

i need your help on how to use your indi.i had try your indi. I like it. However, i always lost my money can you give me some manual to use your indi or some advice for me. I really need guide from you. thank you

this is the indicator

duyduy:
Hi Muyuan11

I like your indi about stat monitor that show spread, lot -- leverage..

Could u please post in this thread?

Thanks

this is the indicator

Files:

There are too many signal meaning that you will loose alot of trade...and also the TF is 5 minutes. It would be disaster for traders. he,,he,,,

my sell entry

I enter sell entry on e/j m5

Is it right ? KG , I am not confident

Files:

muyuan11:
I enter sell entry on e/j m5 Is it right ? KG , I am not confident

I am getting lost , and I have no idea

muyuan11:
this is the indicator

Thank u very much.

KG , need your experience

I have test this system for 3 days

some stupid trade I have done. but there still are some bad trade signal I don't know how to filter

KG ,could you share your experience how to filter entry signal . I 'd like have win rate like you

thanks

end of trend

I find some bad trade I entry almost is end of trend , how can I avoid it

this is my sell order on u/j , it seems to get to stoploss

Files:

muyuan11:
I have test this system for 3 days

some stupid trade I have done. but there still are some bad trade signal I don't know how to filter

KG ,could you share your experience how to filter entry signal . I 'd like have win rate like you

thanks

Actually three days is not enough... i spent two years use this system and finally i'm familiar with this toys. Bro, you have to learn about Support & Resistance, price movement (trending, bounching, flat etc) when it's happened and what we have to do when we face this conditions. Where you can find all this thing? Here, in forex-tsd you can find everything about how to trade. This site teach me a lot..... (Thanks to New Digital as administrator)....

But, when i read all post here.. i realize that not much people like me. I mean, i can combine an imagination and indicator because i'm visual type. I have a few friends who have a good visualization and imagination and the results suprise me.. after they read this thread, they can play sea waves easily...

So.. i'm trying to build a system base on sea wave concept and using common indicators. I hope this system can replace sea waves who have difficulty using sea waves. i'll post here soon...

KG

Reason: