XO_Method REVISED - page 140

Would someone please

Post the standard entry indicator?

Thanks!

Brian

yevell:
hey guys, here are some entries i took this morning !

hope it would be helpful !

for now, i just take the entries when all the cci_std and standardentry_std are the same color !

best wishes !

ValeoFX:
Appreciate your interest, Mr.FX. I too hope that someone will assist. Wishing you well, always.

Coming up in a few minutes

Here you go.

All the settings for Chimp and its MA are user definable and you have 2 available alerts.

The standard MT4 alert and the MSN like popup alert (need to install the indicators available in post 1383 first), both can be turned on/off.

I couldn't code it in the original chimp indicator since all available buffers were used and there was no 'space' for the MA inside.

The blue line is the Chimp main line and the red line is the MA of Chimp.

Yannis

Files:

Yannis:
Here you go.

All the settings for Chimp and its MA are user definable and you have 2 available alerts.

The standard MT4 alert and the MSN like popup alert (need to install the indicators available in post 1383 first), both can be turned on/off.

I couldn't code it in the original chimp indicator since all available buffers were used and there was no 'space' for the MA inside.

Yannis

Hi Yannis,

I have small request. The chimp and MA cross is my entry trigger, could you add alert/arrow to the main window when they crossed?

Thank you.

boostedtrader:
Hi Yannis,

I have small request. The chimp and MA cross is my entry trigger, could you add alert/arrow to the main window when they crossed?

Thank you.

By main window, I assume you mean the chart itself.

The alert is already coded in the indicator so you need just an arrow on the chart, am I right?

Valeo please

Will you please post a new chart of your latest setup with

a couple trades please. I would find it very useful.

I am sure others would too.. but I find the most synergy with your

setup and method.. I learn the most about what I am missing

I believe when I see the good trades you point out.

Thanks!

Brian

Yannis:
By main window, I assume you mean the chart itself. The alert is already coded in the indicator so you need just an arrow on the chart, am I right?

Yes you are right. But if can, I only wan you to code the standard

Chimp2_MA_Yannis_Mod indicator.

Thanks, much appreciated.

Yannis:
Here you go.

Yannis

I got an error....

'Pop.mqh' - cannot open the program file C:\Program Files\MetaTrader - Alpari UK\experts\indicators\Chimp2_MA_Yannis_Mod.mq4 (8, 1)

generousforex:
Post the standard entry indicator?

Thanks!

Brian

check your e-mail, i sent it to you 3 days ago !

regards !

some entries

some entries today !

hope helpful !

regards !

Files:
eu.gif  62 kb
ej_1.gif  62 kb
gu_1.gif  63 kb
ucad.gif  61 kb
uchf.gif  64 kb
Reason: