Price move EA need

Dear All,

My compliments.

I have been testing a simple strategy I have developed which its functionality is dependable on the bar open/move pips direction.

Unfortunately, to manually follow the difference between open price and price movement is very hard and sometimes it's too late.

I need to continue testing this strategy using a simplest way of following the bar movement and this can be achieved with an expert advisor.

Does anyone have an expert advisor that allows me to follow the price movement of the current bar?

That is:

1. The bar opens at a price on a 30min time frame, lets say 1.4010

2. The bar starts to go up and/or down some pips and the EA must find a specific price difference between the open price and the actual price (ask or bid price) for the same bar.

3. If the price reaches a specific difference (indicated by the trader by an external variable) it gives a signal. For instance, if the price reaches a 10 pips difference from the open price (down direction...1.4000) it gives us a sell signal, if on opposite direction it gives a buy signal (...1.4020).

I need this expert/code in order to use it with additional indicators (easier to visually follow) that are on the chart and will make me decide if should open the position or not.

I will not reveal all the system by now, because it is only an idea I have, and needs some time to be tested before I decide if should be a profitable system or not...at least for my trading style.

The problem I found at the moment (besides programming in mql) is that manually try to follow the price difference between the open price for the bar and the actual price for the same bar is almost impossible and requires to be all the time looking for the charts.

If anyone can help me should be great.

PS: If anyone have an expert that runs like that will be good enough since I can get the signal and decide to trade or not using the options "Allow live trade" / "Ask manual confirmation" just for the testing purposes.

Thank you very much

On my first request, I forgot to include a statement of some trades I have made with this system since 30 september.

As I have informed, this is only an ideia I have and needs to be tested before I can expose all details about it.

An expert advisor with the conditions requested would be a very helpful tool.

Please attached find the statement of the "real" account.

Regards

Paulo

Files:
Statement.htm  13 kb

Please ignore last statement since I have seen some potential new trades and enter with the corresponding positions.

Attached is the updated statement.

PS: This is a real account on FX Open.

Regards

Paulo

Files:
Statement.htm  15 kb
Reason: