Follow The Bouncing Pip - page 67

Thank You "papa' Bear :-)

Bear, I just finished reading the thread over the weekend and I want to thank you for taking the time with this tread ! Your help and comments are REALLY appreciated!!!!!!!

I'm a newbie (6 mo or so) but I can say I came long way from where I started about 5-8 mo.ago...with that beeing said let me tell you I NEVER tried a system and be succesfull at the first try (haha...not even at the 100 try :-) usuallu loose, gain a little, loose some more etc :-)

...these are my first trades with your system (+136 and +86)...I did not have time to monitor it so I just place some TP :-) just to see what happens....note though that I entered today with the zigzag(correct) that somebody gave in an earlier post...I did not get a zigzagpointer :-) and I wanted do do something :-) ( I know PATIENCE...) but since this was a demo I went for it (a little late I may add + a 10 pips spread)...(also b/c I saw the 1H exit sigal lines that was just perfect aligned for a buy...)

I hardly wait to really get into it and do it rightand consistent

P.S. I miss some basic window font so my system do not display arrows but some other kind of symbols...also excuse my English if is not correct...:-) second language:-)

Enough already...I just wanted toTHANK YOU,

a "stay home mom" with kids :-) :-) :-)

Great Signal!!

Thanks for posting the AUD/NZD trade I wouldn't have looked at it!!!

I can't believe every time frame fired at the same time!!!!

NoN-Farm Payrolls

Hi Bear Or FX11,

Do you guys trade through the Friday Payroll report???

And if you are in something do you just Take Profits??

Thanks

Steve

Daily/Weekly Pivot Points

Just a thought...

I added pivot points to my charts and not surprisingly, there are some definite correlations. I'm not posting charts, you can see for yourself.

But PPs could be used for exit/entry verification.

BTW.. CADJPY has new sell signal for H1... a spike occured that only changed that TP, but USDJPY came close.... I'm in!!...(demo of course)

topofwld:
Hi Bear Or FX11,

Thanks

Steve

I would not suggest to keep trades open during NFP it tends to break all trading systems...but to each his own

droesparky:
AUD/NZD signal 1hr, 4hr, and daily.

Thanx alot for that .... since I am watching the gbp/jpy & eur/jpy .... I will start do the same, If I get a signal on any of those two pairs I would post it. I think everyone should do the same.

Cheers.

Bkoori

droesparky:
AUD/NZD signal 1hr, 4hr, and daily.

sure about your signal ?

Part of the system!!

Gotta hang in!! Look at the previous arrow on daily!! When the arrow held it was good for over 800p

Installing/using a custom indicator

forexfun:
Guys,

I am a MT4 illitrate...have been trading with Oanda s... recently i got hooked-up with this site and MT4. I am trying to load this indicator without any success. Can some one please walk me through how to set-up this indicator?

This would be really a great help.....

Hi forexfun,

Welcome to a more flexible trading platform. I started with a demo account on Oanda, but I have found that the MT4 platform adds such tremendous flexibility as a platform.

Anyway - to install these indicators... these files have 2 forms - mq4, which is the "source code" - and ex4, which is the compiled version that the program actually uses.

1. Save the indicator file to \%mt4 installation directory\experts\indicators
  2. If the file has an mq4 extension, you will need to open it in MetaEditor and compile it.
  3. Go to Tools/Metaquotes Language Editor
  4. When the MQL Editor opens, go to File/Open and open the file you just downloaded
  5. Click the Compile button
  6. If it compiles ok (look at the bottom) - click the Terminal button (next to the compile button
  • In the Navigator (bottom left window) under Custom Indicators, you should see the new indicator
  • Click and drag it onto the chart you wish to place it on.
  • Normally you would need to restart MT4, but if you simply compile an indicator, it will automatically show up in the list.

Hope this helps,

burn0050

nfp

topofwld:
    Hi Bear Or FX11,

Thanks

Steve

I usually close all positions before NFP day.

Reason: