Follow The Bouncing Pip - page 68

FX Flyboy:
Whoa Momma! Kool, but not for Fresh Fish! Don't encourage them

Hey FX Flyboy,

I am not here to encourage anyone to trade like I do. They ask, I tell. If they do what my crazy A** does thats not my fault!!!

Bear-

mbrandt:
Bear, I just finished reading the thread over the weekend and I want to thank you for taking the time with this tread ! Your help and comments are REALLY appreciated!!!!!!!

I'm a newbie (6 mo or so) but I can say I came long way from where I started about 5-8 mo.ago...with that beeing said let me tell you I NEVER tried a system and be succesfull at the first try (haha...not even at the 100 try :-) usuallu loose, gain a little, loose some more etc :-)

...these are my first trades with your system (+136 and +86)...I did not have time to monitor it so I just place some TP :-) just to see what happens....note though that I entered today with the zigzag(correct) that somebody gave in an earlier post...I did not get a zigzagpointer :-) and I wanted do do something :-) ( I know PATIENCE...) but since this was a demo I went for it (a little late I may add + a 10 pips spread)...(also b/c I saw the 1H exit sigal lines that was just perfect aligned for a buy...)

I hardly wait to really get into it and do it rightand consistent

P.S. I miss some basic window font so my system do not display arrows but some other kind of symbols...also excuse my English if is not correct...:-) second language:-)

Enough already...I just wanted toTHANK YOU,

a "stay home mom" with kids :-) :-) :-)

Hello mbrandt,

I'm glad to here you like the system. Thank you for your kind words. I have said many times that the simplest ideas are usually the best. This is a simple, down to earth system that new & seasoned traders can just pick up & go.

Take your time with it & pick & choose a few pairs to concentrate on. Learn there nuances. Each pair has a life of its own. It breaths & reacts to situations differently.

This system was designed & tested with the YEN pairs in mind. I personally prefer the GBP/JPY because of its volatility. Some people don't like it. EUR/JPY costs half as much in spread & moves half as much so people like that one more.

But I figure if I go, I GO ALL THE WAY.

Take care yourself & stay strong in your trading & your life.

Bear-

bigbear, are u on anything right now? (open trades)

BK

topofwld:
Hi Bear Or FX11,

Do you guys trade through the Friday Payroll report???

And if you are in something do you just Take Profits??

Thanks

Steve

Hey topofwld,

My opinion on the USD NFP report is that its the worst thing ever. So over hyped for no reason. It used to be a way to make a lot of money in a hurry but now it sucks. News trading (in my opinion) is nothing more than gambling where the house always wins.

As far as my trades go that is the only day where I make sure I have no open trades. I close whatever positions I have open by lunch time in London.

Bear-

bkoori:
bigbear, are u on anything right now? (open trades) BK

Hey bkoori,

No. Just waiting for the G/J to fall or make a new high then fall.

Bear-

NFP sucks

ES

I combined both into an MTF, should alert when the Nonlag and arrow touches have a go

Files:

Last weeks results using FTC

I have been following this thread for a few weeks and started demoing a little over two weeks ago. The first week was just slightly less than a break even. I reread some of the posts and fine tuned my approach. The next week (last week) was good. I was positive 844 pips and lost 182 pips for a total of 662 positive pips. Not a bad week!

I am still learning and I haven't started using this on my live account just yet but I am getting close to doing so. BigBear has given us a simple and yet what appears to be, very effective system. It has it's losses but the gains are very good. Just what I like, smaller risks for larger returns. Plus I don't have to sit and worry about what is going on all of the time. I set my stops and let it run until the next signal. Makes sleeping a little easier!

So far this week I am up around 100 pips and that is with some initial losses on the USD/CHF that I decided to try. I don't think I will keep using that pair. Too much news risk and not enough gain in the long run.

I am currently waiting for a new signal and out of all trades right now.

Great system Bear!

Am I reading the rules correctly with a short on H1 AUDJPY?

I will tell you...if you have this new alert indicator that lines up the entry sig... the EA is forthcoming & just around the corner...let's hope this works...

This will be so awesome!

ES

increase:
I combined both into an MTF, should alert when the Nonlag and arrow touches have a go
Reason: