Follow The Bouncing Pip - page 245

@ Basza;

The link is not working. Please advise.

TimeFreedom

basza:
If you go to FOREX NZ - Forex NZ Downloads you will find all indis and template file.

Remember to use on 4hr chart and only trade if everything is pointing same way. You should be able to spot what I mean once you have it setup. Do not use a stop loss as the EA will place stops and adjust the trailing stop. The placeing of bids is still manual

Any problems just drop a note here or pm me

TimeFreedom:
@ Basza;

The link is not working. Please advise.

TimeFreedom

Sorry everyone but the hosting site I was using was having to many problems so I decided to move pages. They can now be found at http://www.westauckfx.0fees.net . Not everything working yet but we are getting there.

Got a question about this system - if I got it right, the EUR/USD 4 hour has been giving a long signal for a week or two, but it's going down and down and the system still shows long signal... what am I doing wrong when interpreting the signal?

Is this a long signal? If not, why not?

sttboss:
Got a question about this system - if I got it right, the EUR/USD 4 hour has been giving a long signal for a week or two, but it's going down and down and the system still shows long signal... what am I doing wrong when interpreting the signal? Is this a long signal? If not, why not?

You can not use the pointer as a stand alone signal. The zig_zag pointer is good as a possible change in direction. The indi will repaint as it finds new highs or lows, that is why the past looks so good.

So the signal in your image is only saying that a possible buy could be comming along soon.Over the comming week, if eurusd hits a new low, the pointer will move again. The idea is that you now know that a possible buy is comming soon so you must find another indi that will show you where it might be possible to enter that buy.

I would say that we may still be in for a lower low next week.

I hope this has kind of helped

basza:
You can not use the pointer as a stand alone signal. The zig_zag pointer is good as a possible change in direction. The indi will repaint as it finds new highs or lows, that is why the past looks so good.

So the signal in your image is only saying that a possible buy could be comming along soon.Over the comming week, if eurusd hits a new low, the pointer will move again. The idea is that you now know that a possible buy is comming soon so you must find another indi that will show you where it might be possible to enter that buy.

I would say that we may still be in for a lower low next week.

I hope this has kind of helped

I see, thenk you... what indicator is good to use here then?

TimeFreedom:
Enclosed you will find a ZigZag_Pointer indicator that will show you where the indicator repainted, yellow and orange arrows. TimeFreedom

This indicator is also good for giving some kind of indication for the real buy/sell signal to come soon!?

request

This indicator is also good for giving some kind of indication for the real buy/sell signal to come soon!?[/QUOT

recieved your request. pm me anytime

I want to know what are the average results for this AMAZING F B P system:win/lose positions ratio per month,let's see some opinions here and what is the maximum drawdown that can happen.

Reports

Hi, guys!

Could you please post there reports of real/demo trading by this system for the past year or more.

Or reffer me there where can I got it.

Thank you in advance.

Reason: