EA validation MT4 vs. MT5

Hi Friends, 

I've built a mt4 and mt5 EA. Both are the same and the MT4 EA pass the validation without any problems.

On MT5 I've got every time some errors. I've tried so many different settings and always some errors occur. 

Who had the same problem?

Is there any solution?

Thanks in advance!

Jens

There is one article which every seller on the market should read: it is about validation of the Market products (MT5) - 

---------------- 

The checks a trading robot must pass before publication in the Market

Why products are checked before they are published in the Market 

Before any product is published in the Market, it must undergo compulsory preliminary checks, as a small error in the expert or indicator logic can cause losses on the trading account. That is why we have developed a series of basic checks to ensure the required quality level of the Market products.

If any errors are identified by the Market moderators in the process of checking your product, you will have to fix all of them. This article considers the most frequent errors made by developers in their trading robots and technical indicators. We also recommend reading the following articles: 

Jens Bruns:

On MT5 I've got every time some errors. I've tried so many different settings and always some errors occur. 

Settings?

You mean input settings?

Input settings can be changed by the user and the tests include changing those settings.

You must include checks in the code to make sure that the input settings are allowable. Ie. if the user inputs a lot size of 0, the EA code will set it to the minimum lot size allowed for the symbol.

Keith Watford:

Settings?

You mean input settings?

Input settings can be changed by the user and the tests include changing those settings.

You must include checks in the code to make sure that the input settings are allowable. Ie. if the user inputs a lot size of 0, the EA code will set it to the minimum lot size allowed for the symbol.

Hello Keith,

thanks for your fast reply!

Yes you’re right. Something must be wrong in the code with the checks. I’ll will work on it again to find it. 

Thank you very much and have a great day!:-)
Reason: