Follow The Bouncing Pip - page 19

ryanklefas:
How does this system perform on less volatile pairs (like EURUSD). There are an awful lot of results for JPY-based pairs but little else. I must admit though, I have not read the entire thread...

Hey ryanklefas,

As I see it now a lot of the folks here who are trying it out before they judge it are doing well with a lot of pairs.

You should not expect 100 pip trade on a pair that has a daily range that does not host it.

Yen pairs move 100s a day. E/D on a 1 hour I would max out at 50 myself. But thats just me.

Forward test with your favorite pairs & get some numbers. Maybe we can place a chart here with good TPs for the pairs people like to trade.

Hope that helps,

Bear-

jgerousis:
Nice system. But how would you know that it won't rebounce? I tried to find a possible solution for rebouncing, but could not find out one. Any suggestions?? Maybe somekind of filter?

Regard Yanni

Welcome to My Fx Report - Live Forex Trading

Hey jgerousis,

I would like to ask if everyone would please read the whole thread before you ask so as i dont have to keep repeating myself.

Thank you,

It will repaint. You cant know. It is considered a loss.

Hope this helps,

Bear-

hexadecimal:
To good to be true i ran some back tests both indicators repaint the past big times. Look at the attached pictures. And this scenario is happening 8 out of 10 trades.

Hey hexadecimal,

Are you saying this system does not work? Are you reading the same thread I am? Please forward test for a while before you say it does not work because no matter what you or other people think it does.

Im sorry to say it that way but frankly people have become so cynical about trading & systems that fail, that they look for any little reason to blow something off.

Let me break something down for you all.

There are a lot of reasons why 95% of traders give us their money.

Top reasons,

GREED

FEAR

NOT STICKING TO SOMETHING.

I understand that people get burned. I have wasted over 5 digits $$$$$$ in the search of the HOLY GRAIL.

There isn't one.

There will never be one.

Anyone who says they have one is full of crap.

You wanna know why there are so many people selling stuff out there.

THEY CANT TRADE!!!!

People make more money off selling stuff then trading it.

I trade this system for a living.

I was considering sharing it here for a while. I could have paid someone to research an EA or package this for Forex11 & I but instead I decided to give back. All I asked in return is that we as a group create an EA that works.

I have been where some of you are, its not only possible,

Its real.

So think before you speak. Do real research.

Dont like it? Dont use it.

What a simple concept.

Bear-

Matthew:
Jtre, you havent mentioned in your statement which timeframe you are using...1h or 4h? or both? Thanks Bigbear for sharing this strategy with us.

Hey Matthew,

Your very welcome.

Bear-

Fili:
i'm asking myself does this system give such extrordinary result only in this moment coz the market now is very very specific. backtesting is imposible so only the forward test will show the truth. but forwart test less than 1 year on h4 is useless...

but i like the idea and i'll be watching for further results.

i like simple ideas.

good luck

thanks for sharing

Hey Fili,

I have been using this system for a long time. It works. This is just a good few weeks. It will slowdown & trades will last longer. How can forward testing for a year be useless?

Anyway your entitled your opinion.

Good Luck,

Bear-

trying some trades right now on h1

buy EJ @ 161.02

buy GJ @ 238.30

bby AU @ .8475

will posts results when i get an exit signal.

Bigbear makes a living trading this method, that should be proof enough that it works.

Its simple and makes money, I've been trying it also but I am sticking to 4hr only for entries because that fits my personal schedule best.

Files:
ff.gif  24 kb

jeffalan2112:
Bigbear, You mentioned that you no longer have a "9-5" and you now , I assume, trade full time. If you would be so kind could you give me an idea of a typical day, or week for that matter, on how you spend your day trading. I'm sure a lot of us would like to peer into the mind, and life, of someone who earns their living from this market. If you don't mind Bigbear, I would surely appreciate it. Oh, by the way, I want to thank you so very much for this method as since the evening of Aug. 6 I have banked 282 pips and have only been able to monitor my charts sparingly. THANK YOU!

Hey jeffalan2112,

Im flattered that you want to know.

Well my trading week is never really "TYPICAL". Everyday is something new. My PCs stay on round the clock. Before the alerts indicator I used the price alerts in MT4 to tell me when prices where heading in the direction I want.

So here it goes.

Wake up.

Check charts.

Breakfast

Check Charts

Workout

Check Charts

Lunch

Check Charts & Talk To Forex11 & who ever else is on Skype

Do What I gotta do

ETC....

Plus it helps to have broker that supports Mobile trading so you you can keep track on the go.

I know that it does not seem all that but thats really it. If I see a trade I get in. The Alerts help more now so I dont have to keep looking.

Get your self a el cheapo laptop from Ebay or the such just for trading. Take it with you. most mobile phone companies offer a cheap rate for WIFI especially out of the US.

Sorry its not as exciting as it sounded . the real fun comes with the money!!!

Bear-

SIMBA:
I have been asked in several Private messages to post this indicator..Ok,Here you have it..this just the same as ZZ Pointer posted by bear,only advantage,if any,is that you can check the repaintings with the visual tester..

As I wrote before,bear`s method is invaluable..just take care to know its limits,with the right MM you will get ahead..

I traded a similar method on D1 ,with _00_ZZ_Window(different settings,probably bear settings are better,more conservative) AND a propietary trendfilter(very similar to Chandelier Stops) on W1..results 64% wins(between 54% and 82% depending on pair..jpy pairs the best)..PF around 2.4 (1.8 to 4.1 most of them, depending on pair..GBPJPY the best )...

Hi Simba I loaded the indicator with all the fantastic signals... how should I run the visual tester in order to see the ugly ones ? thanks Walter.

lepiricus:
Bigbear makes a living trading this method, that should be proof enough that it works. Its simple and makes money, I've been trying it also but I am sticking to 4hr only for entries because that fits my personal schedule best.

Hi lepricus, can I ask what indicator is your blue and red dots lines there ? thanks Walter.