help please

im using one of the free EAs on metatrader 5 and want to change the amount of money its trading. Can anyone help with this? many thanks

marran:
im using one of the free EAs on metatrader 5 and want to change the amount of money its trading. Can anyone help with this? many thanks
Which EA ?

angevoyageur:
Which EA ?
The MACD

marran:
The MACD
In the Inputs parameters there is one named Lots, by default to 0.1. You only have to change that to 0.2 or whatever you want.

Thanks, this is probably me being very thick and i appreciate your patience, i go to INSERT, to EXPERT, to MACD, to IMPUTS, it then has the expert title, signal periods and tp sl no sign of anything that says lots

marran:
Thanks, this is probably me being very thick and i appreciate your patience, i go to INSERT, to EXPERT, to MACD, to IMPUTS, it then has the expert title, signal periods and tp sl no sign of anything that says lots
You are right, it's not the same EA. There is another one named MACD Sample, you can insert via the Navigator window (in Experts\Examples).

angevoyageur:
You are right, it's not the same EA. There is another one named MACD Sample, you can insert via the Navigator window (in Experts\Examples).
many thanks for your help will take a look
Reason: