Sperandeo indicator. - page 4

Developments:

flute:

Trend confirmed

North:

Flat out again

here's an example, until when will you carry over trending?

tara:

Here and now:

What is here and now?

Yeah, no one's been willing to help. It used to be that people around here were more willing to help... It's a shame, though!

I would like to figure it out myself, I even asked you questions on how to do it, but you can't explain how to do it

ZZZEROXXX:
here is an example, until when will you tolerate trending?

And you indicate at least one carried or redrawn.

Worsh

The user can only transfer the program "detached" from the developer, otherwise such a transfer will strongly resemble a "spit up and don't move away" situation. My program is designed not so much for trading as for working out trading tactics based on the simplest graphical constructions, including - on trend lines in treatment of Sperandeo. The only user, for whom the program is "geared", is the researcher/developer of such tactics, who is also the developer of the program, who is my beloved. If I were a professional programmer, I would not have a problem to "cut" the desired indicator from a program, implementing it in MQL5 and C, but I'm not.

Judging by your understanding of the approach of V. Sperandeo, it is not very difficult for you to work out TOR and order its implementation to a programmer for a decent price; or get the result for free, having interested forum participants with interesting discussions of promising tactics based on simple graphical drawings, which an experienced trader, who applies
, can do.

The experienced trader does not need these tactics: he already sees these drawings on the "naked" price chart.

Reason: