Follow The Bouncing Pip - page 42

TF Indicator

On the first page of this thread, the very first graph in the top left contains an indicator showing mtf's of various indicators, plus price, etc.

Anybody know where I can find this, please, please?

Signal bars by CJA

Files:

bigbear3391:
Hey Eveyone,

Just as always happens when people get excited about a NEW system, the forum fires up.

As soon as people start taking losses, like I said you would, you start to move on to something else or stop trying.

I have been getting massive amounts of e-mails & PMs asking me why the system does not work anymore.

I will not return any of those. I will answer you here.

STOP TRADING!

You are not built for trading. You must understand that losses come with business.

SO if you think this system is a loser, stop using it & move on to the next thing.

Then when you take losses on that one move on the next thing & so on.

I have seen people who make tons of pips using this system. Look through the whole thread.

I have over 1500 pips this month across all systems I use. 800+ are from FTC including 6 losses for -380 pips.

Anyways....

Good luck & if someone can make an EA that is profitable let me know. I used the ones made available to me & the only one to turn a profit was by Nix. It wasnt much but at least it worked.

The settings where 1 Candle, 300 TP & 60 SL.

Bear-

good points!!!! Ive been doing this for over 2 years I aint going anywhere

Anyways BigBear I notice on the first post you are using the signal bars from CJA please tell how you are using this to confirm your decision. It seem to be a great indicator and very helpful. One can avoid having to have million charts open (many times can cloud my judgement)

I believe having the H1 and H4 agreeing can possibly confirm the zzpointer on H4 at least for the short term. Eur/Usd friday had a nice 100 pip based on that theory...

Again thinking on the lines of filters for the pointer. Anyones thoughts on the signal bars and FTC...

lepiricus:
Don't sweat it Bigbear, you did many here a favor by showing them a profitable system.

What do they say? You can lead a horse to water but you can't make them drink?

Ditto!!! I have run the system on the backtester on eur/jpy from the beginning of this year, and also watched it live for a few weeks. The system is profitable.

Ea code.

Hi, I'm following this thread for some time and this strategy seems to be a profitable one, congratulations bigbear. I've played with it for a while on all timeframes and it seems to work well on any TF if you respect the rules and know mm.

I also would like to try to automate this system and test it for log periods of time but i've seen nix wrote some code and seemed to work well. So Nix can you please post the code for your ea for me to play with it, change/add, test it on other timeframes than h1,h4? (I don't want to start coding it from scratch )

Thanks, Victor

bigbear3391:
+Good luck & if someone can make an EA that is profitable let me know. I used the ones made available to me & the only one to turn a profit was by Nix. It wasnt much but at least it worked.

The settings where 1 Candle, 300 TP & 60 SL.

Bear-

Bear,

If you have any ideas / suggestions on improving the EA please let me know.

Do you use trailing stop? Would a break even stop or any other profit securing technique come in handy?

I think just using Heiken Ashi for confirmation will improve the results dramatically--enter long when we have the FTP signal and a closed bull candle. Reverse position when we have opposite FTP signal and a closed bear candle. S/L the reversal point right at the arrow. On the visual test that I did on eur/jpy 1H losses were typically between 25-40 pips, profits 100-300, win/loss ratio around 55:45.

I will try to get a hold of a friend of mine who can make a very complex, refined, and profitable EA with this strategy. I have some ideas....but will see what the end result will be...

P.S. Spread of 4 pips was deducted for wins and added for losses.

I will be testing MPowers idea this week using the g-u, g-y, u-y, and the c-y on the 4hr TF. So far, no trade setups.

Possible Trades

IF you look at the gbp/jpy daily, there is a FTC signal. If you can catch them on a daily chart and let them run you usually can get a tremendous amount of pips. WE SHALL SEE !!

nix:
Bear,

If you have any ideas / suggestions on improving the EA please let me know.

Do you use trailing stop? Would a break even stop or any other profit securing technique come in handy?

Hey Nix,

If these options are added into any EA I think it would do a lot better.

Stop Loss-

Take Profit-

Break Even After X Amount of PIPS + X amount of PIPS (i.e. Break even + 20 etc..)

Not a trail stop but a function where the stop moves every X amount of PIPs rather than pip by pip. Example Stop @ 1.2350. Next stop @ 1.2400 Next Stop @ 1.2450 ETC....

A money management rule with % of account to trade, Micros option & % decrease factor

an option for audible alerts.

Leaving a ghost when it repaints.

Thanks to all who help.

Bear-

Reason: