The Only Pivot - page 28

stevenali:
i use interbankfx. GMT 00

look at my previous post when i post GBPJPY today, 2smma cross below daily pivot

i got your problem... please i no use floating pivot again.... i only use the daily pivot. and i change floating pivot with

2 smoothed moving average weighted close

Actually, on your chart is not a daily pivot. It's just an open price of the day. Pivot is well below it. I am not sure it's wise to trade every cross of 2 smma of the daily open, unless the pair is in a trend. We should find a filter for it.

Wookey.

wookey:
Actually, on your chart is not a daily pivot. It's just an open price of the day. Pivot is well below it. I am not sure it's wise to trade every cross of 2 smma of the daily open, unless the pair is in a trend. We should find a filter for it. Wookey.

OK, now it's clear:

- Daily Pivot based only on Daily Open (0:00 GMT)

- 2 SMMA (smoothed MA) with Weighted Close as signal line

- trigger:

signal line crosses pivot line and first new hourly bar open

nohills your pivot will be different from broker to broker as each calculation has different start of day and end of day.

hi stevenali

it's too great system

thanks for sharing your strategy, i'll delete all my loser strategies & trade with your perfect system

be carefull guys about the news

so far my usdcad is SELL..... at 1.0640 50 pips?

hi stevenali,

nice to see you are doing very well, how did u close your previous sell trades in london this morning, and how do you plan to exit in this one in usdcad?

Attention: this trading system only suit for trend market.

cami:
hi stevenali, nice to see you are doing very well, how did u close your previous sell trades in london this morning, and how do you plan to exit in this one in usdcad?

sorry for being late, because the CAD NEWS...

the reason is easy, i don't like my profit is gone by news, so i decide to OUT..

and 36 pips is good enough

Achieve1997:
Attention: this trading system only suit for trend market.

i agree... let's find solution

1. use trending pair (3-4 pair)

2. good money management

3. don't be greedy

4. set your own pips target..

5. use pairs which not much volatiliy/ daily range... like usd cad

6. no system is perfect

7. loss is part of a success trader

8. don't try to find Holygrail

9. use two computer, one is your laptop... one is 21 inch monitor====> for playing GAME (just kidding)

10. DISCIPLINE...DISCIPLINE...DISCIPLINE

stevenali what price is you pivot on usd/cad?

Reason: