The Only Pivot - page 22

p2099:
Use EMA 10, EMA50, AND EMA 140 Type close, shift 0. it's great. Sory my english is bad

What's about? MA cross over to confirm the only pivot? Show us some charts, please.

filters

awaludinz:
What's about? MA cross over to confirm the only pivot? Show us some charts, please.

Anyway fellows, i got a lesson that perhaps worthed. Dont trade if the momentum doesn't cross 100, even if the 2 smma has crossed the pivot. I know, sometimes you had some of good trades without momentum 100. But it doesn't always like that. please take a look at usd jpy @ july 27 (i attached the image).

cmiiw.

i'd rather missed a good trade, than be in a bad one.

Files:
usdjpy_1.gif  18 kb

awaludinz:
Anyway fellows, i got a lesson that perhaps worthed. Dont trade if the momentum doesn't cross 100, even if the 2 smma has crossed the pivot. I know, sometimes you had some of good trades without momentum 100. But it doesn't always like that. please take a look at usd jpy @ july 27 (i attached the image).

cmiiw.

i'd rather missed a good trade, than be in a bad one.

nice observation

at 4H time frame

GBPJPY, EURJPY, GBPUSD is open above the pivot line,,, will price back to UP?

we'll see

Steve

You took any trades today ?

stevenali:
at 4H time frame

GBPJPY, EURJPY, GBPUSD is open above the pivot line,,, will price back to UP?

we'll see

Do you normally start trading around this time?

i live in GMT +7

fxdiva:
Do you normally start trading around this time?

since you know at GMT 00, Pivot line will change, and it means 7:00 am in the morning in my place.

i'd like to know where is the pivot, does 2SMMA cross or not yet, how is the calender economic today...

this system is good at pair cross with JPY... like EURJPY, USDJPY, GBPJPY

those pair is active at asian market.. europe market and america market

and i use INTERBANKFX as my broker.. you know IBFX server time is GMT 00

i live in GMT +7

it posted double... forget this one

peterdias77:
Steve You took any trades today ?

yes at ej

little bit too late

eurousd is above its pivot line too at h4 chart

Dear stevenali

Thanks for sharing ur great system but why u in E/Y 1H trade didn't wait the confirmation of Momentum

thanks

Reason: