The Only Pivot - page 153

Ea

TimeFreedom:
We should all give thanks to Stevenali since this is his strategy and thread. All I did is introduce an EA that I didn't even code. I appreciate your enthusiasm. TimeFreedom

Thank you and steve. Could please send me the Ea you are using. Since 2 months ago I come across this thread I did not loose . Good job keep up the work.

zamanib:
Thank you and steve. Could please send me the Ea you are using. Since 2 months ago I come across this thread I did not loose . Good job keep up the work.

here you go

Files:
mtp_11.7.mq4  11 kb

All working

Hi TimeFreedom,

Thanks for your update, all indicators working good now.

I just waiting for right enter!.

Thanks,

Arman07

The same problem, ever and ever :

The volatility

Core, this expert for you!

This expert exposes warrants SL and TP automatically after transaction opening!

Parametre Zero rearranges a position in 0 after achievement of certain quantity of pips!

after a little retrace the price shot in the direction of the last signal..wow...

too bad we have to wait for the next signal......

You could have waited for the retrace and taken the break of support @ 207.45 to re-enter a short.

TimeFreedom

teldon:
after a little retrace the price shot in the direction of the last signal..wow... too bad we have to wait for the next signal......

TimeFreedom:
You could have waited for the retrace and taken the break of support @ 207.45 to re-enter a short. TimeFreedom

TF where are those fibo support and res on your chart. Can you p[lease post the indicator. THX

I am using FIBO's from MT4 platform. I just customized/simplified the FIBO level's appearance.

TimeFreedom

teldon:
TF where are those fibo support and res on your chart. Can you p[lease post the indicator. THX
Reason: